Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
he dropped 129 for me, NG, paleblood moon
By casanoffi
Posts Avatar
... even If I´ve not been at Iosefka´s Clinic yet (I have only the chapel as an option to tell him) ?
By Anonymous
I think he will. I also only had the chapel as option and told him about it. Much later got to Iosefka's clinic and there were two aliens. One being the one that's supposed to be there and the other one I guess was the skeptical man... Would be nice if someone could confirm it really was him tho
By Anonymous
Yes. I first asked him to go to odeon, then read about him going opposite direction, went to iosefka's, she asked me to bring survivors. The next line she thanked me and said that 'he is safe'. Well, I told him, should've believed me.
By Anonymous
Yes he will. I only had Oedons Chapel and he still went to the Clinic.
By casanoffi
Posts Avatar
Yes, I guess it "worked" - now there are three aliens (the common one, the skeptical and the beggar). I hate killing aliens, these are so cute :-(
By Anonymous
Lame :(
By Anonymous
He actually sees that you the player is the great one disguised as a human (creation screen) and if you listen to the enemies distrust in beginning area you can tell that this is the case
By Anonymous
The player character is human
By Anonymous
He's just a tsunadere and can't bring himself to confess how much he loves the hunter!
By Anonymous
lol
By Anonymous
what is wrong with you
By Anonymous
That's some ***** dude but no
By Anonymous
anyone notice that? his face is pretty weird with the left side frowning and right side just neutral or maybe even half smiling.
By Anonymous
Since he's skeptical he'll always go to the place you didn't mention. If you want him to go somewhere, talk about the other place and you'll have him where you want.
By Anonymous
On my firstplaythrough I sent some people to the clinic and iosefka sounded nasty so I tried to get this guy killed by sending him there as well, but he totally saw through me there I guess some skepticism is justified lo
By Anonymous
That's really funny actually, he was right not to trust you.
By Anonymous
I tried like a million times to talk to him. I first helped Arianna and his dialogue changed, but everything he always told me was something like "Aahhh... help me!" or "I don't wanna die". And that was all! He never gave me the option to tell him where to go, and I tried and tried and tried and tried but nothing. I kept coming back later, but it was the same. Eventually, I think it was after I killed Rom, the game just said "No response"... wth I did wrong?
By Anonymous
You may have attacked the wall near his door at some point, even by accident; doing that would prompt the change to that set of dialogue.
By Anonymous
i need to trick the man into going to the cathedral ward but when i talk to him there is only one option. ive been to iosefkas clinic and opened the door but on the yharnam headstone it wont change name. so it leaves me eith only the cathedral ward to send the suspicious man. i cant do anything until this is fixed.
By Anonymous
You need to talk to fake lofeska from behind the door
By Anonymous
First retry to talk with iosefka