Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
what the title says. Where is the Pthumerian Queen actualy buried ? Actually does she die when we kill her in the dungeon or is she already dead ? Because she appears in 2 different forms throughout the game, so i'm thinking of taking the stone to her grave so that some ***** happens ??? Or maybe not ?
By Anonymous
All forms of the queen are not living, just her mind existing within the nightmare, and 0 uses for the stone in game, no further dlc's are planned so just accept it as a trophy.
By Anonymous
It most closely resembles the queenly flesh and would most likely be used at the altar of despair. But it currently does nothing.
By Anonymous
Has anyone tried using the Chikage before and after getting it because for me using the blood for now has a trail of blood following it or I just never noticed it before
By Anonymous
I don't have the stone and chikage still has a blood trail, though not quite a Lady Maria level trail
By Anonymous
They added New graphocs with the patch for chikage
By Anonymous
I know the Yharnam Stone had no use before the DLC was released, but did something change? Does it have a use now?
By Anonymous
nope still useless, a reminder of our kill pfft, we got a achieve for that.
By Anonymous
Maybe it unlocks that door in Cathedral Ward
By Anonymous
That door has been proved as the same door that is behind the cleric beast. The doc will probably only require a certain amount of story progression rather than a trophie item
By Old_Whovian
I'd say, if anything, that this will be an item than unlocks some area/weapon/item/etc in the DLC.
By Anonymous
Dlc*
By Anonymous
If true, that sucks for people to wipe those dungeons to get access to the new DLC content.
By Anonymous
It's back... Hit all the walls... EVERYWHERE
By Anonymous
Let's read the info... wait... what's this? Game Developers last words: With the Yharnam Stone I meant to play a prank. ... A prank? *depressed gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOOO
By Anonymous
I found it in key items below the the tonsil stone and the eye of a blooddrunk hunter, both items that unlock nightmare realms (and the hunters nightmare) and above the short ritual chalice, so I think it was meant to unlock one as well but it was never made for the game (much like the mystery of the door that goes nowhere near cathedral ward that supposedly was meant to link to the door at the great bridge). Or it might be meant for mergo in the nightmare of mensis idk
By Anonymous
That door is the door behind the cleric beast.
By Anonymous
That door is locked and it's in the lore. The Healing Church locked it. The FIRST npc in the game tells you that, come on.
By Anonymous
Not "a" Key Item? or is the "an" for Item and not for Key
By Anonymous
still not fixed
By Anonymous
Since "A" comes before "Key" instead of "Item" its "A" key item, rather than "An key item". An is only used if the next word starts with a vowel. So yeah. Its a minor typo.
By Anonymous
Its been almost a week since I posted that. I still cant sleep at night thinking about that typo. PLEASE SOMEONE FIX IT OR I WILL GO INSANE.
By Anonymous
Key items are sorted by their usage. First are items which let you access new areas, then tools, badges and messenger outfits. Yharnam Stone is with other keys, right after Tonsil Stone (which unintuitively grants access to lecture building by being grabbed by Amygdala). Coincidence? I would bet that Yharnam Stone will trigger some crazy event that could be found only by luck...
By Anonymous
Solid theory.
By Anonymous
Spoiler! Yharnam stone does not Grant acces to dlc content
By Anonymous
I tried to get pawed by all the amygdalas I could find with no luck
By Anonymous
It's probably the activation for a DLC area.
By Anonymous
Spoiler! Yharnam stone does not Grant acces to dlc content
By Anonymous
Then the obvious thing to try first would be getting grabbed by all the amygdalas but i doubt it'll yield any results
By Anonymous
That would suck if u had to go through all these dungeons to get to the dlc
By Anonymous
i dont know if it is its only use but it unlocks ritual blood 3 and 4 at the bath messangers i think it also unlocks other ritual materials
By Anonymous
*ritual blood
By Anonymous
You can purchase red jelly from insight bath messengers once you obtain it.
By Anonymous
I've been able to buy ritual materials for quite a while and only getting to Yharnam now