Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Basically I created a new character and I made her "waste of skin". I make my first run, i dont die or anything... I got a different dialoge from the window of the girl with the music box and instead it was a guy with the tossil stone and told me to head to the right of the right of the cathedral to obtain great power. I got there through the normal route opened the first shortcut to lofeskas clinic and headed to the hunters aperal jumped down climed up and talk through the window.

Email me for any images or confirmation of this at: arzuagajulian@gmail.com
only after you kill a certain boss
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
This is a known thing, for some reason the Tonsil Stone may appear instead of the girl.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
so you guys may be already know this but it is many Illusory walls at the lower pthumerian labyrinth but for you that never seen one of these then check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVl2G4-0gF8 to see what ist like
Does anyone knows how to get this chalice I can't find it
You have to defeat all the final boss in the central pthumerian labyrinth and he should drop it.
Is there a secret path near the Executioner in Central Yharnam? I have messengers claiming it, but I can't find it.
Okay. Thanks. I'll stop wasting my time there then.
That was the where you can jump over the fence to the other side and take a shortcut. It's the first step to achieving the inifinte blood echoes glitch, which has now been patched, so you can't jump the fence anymore
Please help lower pthumerian labyrinth layer
You need to go into the pit where you dropped the brain in the Nightmare of mensis. Make sure to do "make contact" while standing in front of it before you kill it.
Has anybody killed all enemies within the world without dying or returning to hunter's dream? And if so, does anything happen with all those safe areas?
Enemies respawn once you're a good distance away, for me it's been about 2 areas apart enemies will respawn
Why even build a wiki if it's not going to be complete? You know this doesn't negate the existence of Google right?
hi got problem my life bar keeps runing down without doing any thing???
I believe the key word in your comment was "build"... meaning it started somewhere and is being, ya know, built...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
I have a real job and family too ... doing our best to fill this out and it's a big game with lots of information. That said the wiki has a ton of really invaluable info that everyone has come together to test and record. If you find something missing, be part of the solution and add it!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Henry_Baltimore

Souls: 97.50
I dont know how anyone has the audacity to complain! This wiki is chock full of awesome knowledge! Massive thanks to all the folks involved.

WarshaperToma

Casual
Convict

Bank: 95.00
Don't you even understand the point behind building a wiki? it's not posting new information, though that is a very common occurence. It's about creating a hub for as much information relating to a topic as one can and allowing others to easily find and access said information, such as after finding the wiki via google search. Now google has lead you to this place with a plethora of information on your subject, and new information is being added almost constantly.

THAT is the point of building a wiki.
Sad to see people complain, I want to thank all the wonderful people who have contributed to this amazing wiki (@ the whiners, contributors who are NOT getting paid & only doing this because we are a community of gamers helping gamers)
Thank you all for your time & effort, it's helped me personally many times already.
This must be a troll. Or a total sperger...

If you don't like the incompleteness of the wiki, then help contribute. Whining because you didn't get your chicken tendies today doesn't help the incomplete wiki.
Seconded, patience is key! Took people awhile to figure out all the stuff in Dark Souls II

WarshaperToma

Casual
Convict

Bank: 95.00
And i Forgot to mention that i appreciate all the effort that Fex and the rest of the community go through to find and compile all this info.

Thanks everyone, and keep up the good work!
To the start you know everything about it in the release date right ?
If not we arent the gamemaker so please accept we dont no everything
You guys need a thums up and tumbs down bottom on here. Ijs

ublug

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,085.00
Wiki Edits: 1192
^ Some weapons and blood gems will drain health from your character when you equip them.
Why it burn when I pee??? Squiggle smiley face
Found many fake walls in Chalice dungeons. (some kind of treasurerooms behind most of them)
Important point is : You need to hit the wall with your weapon , you can keep on pressing x ("action"), nothing will happen. You need to beat them open, they make a certain sound when they vanish ;)
here is a example of one hidden area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsSz_tGuTYE
Illusory Walls, Chests behind these concealed areas are visible from the central corridors beforehand. Look up to see chest on ledges, found a hidden path behind illusory wall in room with flame wielding witch and dropped into main corridor after getting to treasure chest, thx for the great lead.
oh sorry i was probably posting it at the wrong discussion
I don't know if anyone posted this or not,but every now and then i hear church bells in yharnam. I think everytime someone enters the cathedral ward and the cut scene bell rings it plays it rings for everyone, like the gargoyle's in Darksouls. My buddy and i were playing in the same area and he heard the bells as the cut scene played on my game. Still not sure if I'm right but if someone can test this theory I'd appreciate it. Good hunting.
No none of these things^ it's the bell to "dispatch" enemies to go out and patrol...So if you're near a group when you hear it be careful bc they'll be walking around looking for hunters...
How do I gt passed the door with the giant spider thing that takes you to amygalda. When you go right of the entrance to vicar thank for your help in advance! Trying to get to the unseen yarn am
How do I gt passed the door with the giant spider thing that takes you to amygalda. When you go right of the entrance to vicar thank for your help in advance! Trying to get to the unseen yarn am
also once you get the tonsil stone that spider will take you to lecture building once it grabs you
I believe it rings when someone enters Cathedral Ward too, it resemles DS Belltowers (as already been said). I don't think it rings when someone dies, otherwise we had to listen to non-stop bell music =)
Its garunteed to ring if you defeat a progression boss. Gasocine and the beast in the grand cathedral will make it ring.
I think it's every time someone dies.
You can't go there right now, you need to progress through the Forgotten woods first, you'll know when you can go through, you'll get ported there with the door open when far enough in the story.