Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

I tried using them on the shadow of yarnham boss but it had zero effect and i got gangbanged by the three shadow *****ers. God *****
lol
Once you use it make sure to back up from them. Once you're far enough away, they turn on each other.
Get better, i killed them first try. Concentrate on one at a time, dont even need this, i used the axe two handed... they're *****ing easy.
Chalice glyph: rm2y9hk

Treasure room before the first boss yields 4 Shaman Bone Blades.
Which chalice did you use
It would be great if people would stop forgetting to include the chalice haha
just search it up and find out, so lazy he gave you the glyph didnt he?
Helps with getting the Rakuyo, though for the love of God get out of the room once you've stabbed the second shark guy, don't get caught in that fight.

gottabreathe

Souls: 93.00
Wiki Edits: 8
I unlocked this after completing Ptumerian Depth 2 Chalice Dungeon, which included a couple bosses either of which could have unlocked it. Bought at the Insight Messenger Bath for 1 Insight a piece.
Doesn't work on the shotgun merciless watcher
Works on the living failures very effective
Does anyone know what happens when you get hit with it in pvp?
chance to drop off the small Cthulhu-like enemies. I got one off the one in Cath ward. (next to the large circular graveyard with the two giant axe guys)
It seems to be defeating the Pthumerian Descendent boss that unlocks these for purchase.

gottabreathe

Souls: 93.00
Wiki Edits: 8
*Pthumeru
I just found some I got so lucky haha
I just found some I got so lucky haha
Does anyone know what happens when you get hit with it in pvp?
You can use this on the Living Failures, making them even easier than they already are.
Stab that giant in the back and watch him wail on the rest of those frogment
Easy way to get rakuyo

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Yeah. Parry one until his health drops enough that the other one jumps in, then throw this blade at one of them and go up the ladder a bit and wait for one to die.
The three hunters in the Yahar'gul chapel are effected by it too
These things helped me get the rakuyo
Yeah... Just used this thing on the Shark Giants in the Fishing Hamlet, and while they’ll turn hostile, THEY DEAL NO DAMAGE TO ONE ANOTHER. Pretty sure they patches out the one reason to use the Shaman Bone Blade. Don’t waste your time with this item, folks.
You're absolutely right and shouldn't be downvoted for this - it doesn't work on the shark giants anymore.
I tried it for myself right now. Yes, they don't deal damage to another. But i managed to nearly stand in range of them and to kill the second one with 3 visceral attacks in a row. Then sinply countered the last one with berely health left and got it
That's strange, because I used it on them recently and it seems to work just fine (whenever I can get a good stab in of course). A glitch maybe? Maybe they patched it back?
Not sure what you guys talking about, I've used it on the Shark Giant in the well. They DO damage each other but not to a lethal blow. In other words, you'll do the final blow
I literally just tried and the blades don't even affect the sharks. It must have been patched or something, because I've been trying for almost an hour and these *****ers won't die. It worked a couple years ago, when I last played, so I know it used to work.
it isn’t patched lol, they still work, this game hasn’t been updated in 3 years