Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Just tried it on the spider, don't bother it doesn't work pretty much got gang banged.
Try hitting the smaller spiders
Making this boss even more of a joke, you can use the bone blade on it and all the smaller mobs will completely destroy it before it can even transform. It is one of the funniest things I've seen on BB.
People should test this to see which bosses are effected (and which its even useful) I can confirm that it dose work on the three shadows.
and Forgotten Madman
It works on Rom's spiders and the Celestial Emissary.
oops, didn't see the first post. duh

Vicious007

Souls: 67.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Witch of Hemwick and Merciless Watcher are the only other bosses that have multiple enemies. Although, both are easy fights already. I like to use them in areas with multiple hunter NPCs, but they are tricky to hit.
so father gasconge is not affected, *****.
It works on Roms spiders
the boss page for them says it works on Shadow of Yharnam

LiamTheLucky

Souls: 84.00
It doesn't work on Amygdala in the chalice dungeon. (don't judge me...I was desperate!)
the Brainsucker (i hope is the right name ^^) very rare chance
Right name
I can confirm the Brainsucker drop, got this item once from him on 2-3 reload of area Cathedral Ward after opening gates.
Found 6 on a corpse, in the 1st room of Mergo's Loft, behind 1 big and a few small spiders hanging from the ceiling

Siraaw

Souls: 50.00
Does it work if u use it on the bell maidens during one reborn, like if u kill em all but leave one will she attack the boss?
The Page status that it Works ok Chime maidens, só yeah why not
Probably? But if The One Reborn decides to attack her, she'll probably go down fairly quick.
No, you guys are completely misunderstanding the bone blade. If you attack an enemy with this item, the enemy does NOT attack other enemies, other enemies attack IT. Using it on one of the chime maidens in the One Reborn will never ever ever make the maidens attack the One, it will ONLY make the maidens and the One attack whichever maiden you used the bone blade on. Good god people, this isn't that hard to understand.
Hey anon from 11 March 2019. Stop with that “it’s not hard to understand” when you don’t even understand it yourself. Yes it will cause other enemies to attack whatever enemy you use the bone blade on but it will also cause that enemy to attack other enemies. They’ll still target you though if you’re close enough. Use it on the shadows of yharnam and you’ll see it for yourself. They’ll attack each other so long as you’re away from them. Once again though the enemy you use it on still might attack you if you’re near them. They will however attack other enemies close to them if they’re not focused on you. Don’t be an asshat about it when it’s “not hard to understand”
It also has no affect on Watchers if someone would like to add them in as well.
Works on living failures in dlc.
It's also very effective on those giant fish thingies under the well. I Didn't have to break a sweat by having them kill each other for the Rakuyo :)
It's also very effective on those giant fish thingies under the well. I Didn't have to break a sweat by having them kill each other for the Rakuyo :)
What if I'll use it in PvP?
I want to try this. Honestly, when I read the description, I assumed it was a temporary debuff that switches your opponent's controls around for a short duration. Sort of disappointed.
It makes the invader hostile towards enemies.