Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

So I talked to everyone before killing rim but after killing three bosses. I don't think the order matters. But once al NPCs are in the Ward do not accept any items from any of the NPCs. I also sent the man-beast to Ifkosfca's inn( sorry about the spelling error). I've just finish killing the wet nurse and the last fight is the only one left. All the characters are still alive baby included. I have the other three umbilical cords so I left the baby thing alive- I want to see if she kills it herself. Long live the true queen.
I killed it cause I want no competition in my ascension to godhood. (Spoilers?)
Burn it with fire. Long live the hunt!
Good man - hope it lives though! It seems pretty harmless.
I killed it cause I want no competition in my ascension to godhood. (Spoilers?)
Hi, i´ve decied to kill this slut so i banged her head few times and she died,
I got her shoes, and im curious if i didnt messed up something, someone skilled could you answer my question?
Yeah, but you need to killer her at a particular time in order to get it. The uninhibited, uninformed murder of NPCs on a first play through is nothing short of noob as *****. Just ask Eileen the Crow.
Well for one there's one of the 4 third of umbilical cords. You need 3 if you want the Moon Presence Ending.
People actually kill NPCs on their first playthrough?
I just penetrated her with my Amygdalan arm after she said she was not feeling herself, and this ugly little ***** stillborn flopped out - it looked kind of like pidgeon *****.
What the ***** is going on here? The filthy little moo.
Guest...you're daddy now :-)
Pigeon* sorry that tart has messed with my head.
lol
get a load of this dumb twat
lol
She was impregnated by a great one. Probably formless Oedon. This is his chapel after all. Had you waited for her to give birth you could had gotten one of four cords. Consume 3 in a playthrough to access endin 3. ***** so, you went hardcore. Should had started off w augr of ebrietas or hunters pistol w bone marrow ash if you know what i mean. The whole arm right away? Well no wonder the child fell out. You must had given her a crater.
Dork
lol
lol
lol
You need 3 bosses cleric beast, father gascoigne(sp?) And either the bsb or vicar. I killed vicar and moved her, post claims bsb is the key. My bsb in ng+ is still alive.

November

Souls: 205.00
Wiki Edits: 26
I killed Cleric Beast, Gascoigne and Witches of Hemwick - she was ready to go (as was her neighbor).
I didn't kill vicar for now, but the bsb and I was able to tell her about the oedon chapel. So Jan 17 is right, either bsb or vicar as it seems.
It's just three bosses. Any three as far as I can tell.
Then vicar is the key people(if your right)

Thirty7

Souls: 50.00
Maybe you just have to kill any boss after Gascoigne? So a minimum of two? Cleric is optional, but you all knew that.
I went to get her after killing Blood Starved Beast and Shadow of Yharnam and it's all just Patches. When does it become Arianna again?

Kingofthe

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 8
After receiving the Tonsil Stone, reload the area and Patches should be gone.
I killed Iosefka before Rom and now I realize I made a mistake. I thought I have the chord after I killed her as a hostile before killing Rom. Also, Arianna and her baby aren't even in the sewer after killing Wet Nurse. The 3rd and 4th chords are nowhere to be found! What can I do?
Try a vid guide, you checked the exact spot where arianna andnthe kid shud be found? If so, dang, looks like a bug or glitch. nG+... :(
They already have two cords, both unmissables. That includes the workshop cord.
A third cord can be found in the physical area representing the Hunters Dream, In the temple if you take the elevator up to the chest where you get the communion rune go across the bridge and then to the right and fall, there is a small falling thing to do to get to a hidden door. This is also where you get the old Bone Hunter's Tool
I know it alludes above to her being the princess or something but while the queen suppose
to bear a child of blood, arianna gets one instead. doesnt that make her the rightful queen?
Csnt be sure there. The child of blood was a goal annalise wsnted. It wasnt a proof or requirement of royalty. The vileblood queens immortal body is proof thst she indeed is the queen. That and the fact that she lived and ruled for a very long time. Plus ariannas kid is no child of blood. The vileblood queens term comes from pregnancy by blood dregs right? Arianna was simply chosen by a great one.
After you kill her baby and she "dies", if you position the camera a certain way and look at her face, you can see that her eyes are still blinking...
Why were you moving the camera to examine her after you killed her? You suck son of a ***** pervert.
Same thing happens with Siegmeyer in Dark Souls 1. If you position the camera to look into his helmet as he lay dead on the Ash Lake sands, you can see he not only retains a human head, but blinks as well.
Ay yo man spoiler alert

When you kill The One Reborn she gives birth right? I go down the ladder to kill the baby for the umbilical cord, but she's gone and the chair is flipped over. Is she ded?
yep
Thats too soon. After the wet nurse fight or was it micholash? Maybe you invited an npc murdering suspicious beggar? Or msybe its adella the nun, who loses it during the blood moon and kills arianna if she seens you accepting 3,blood vials from her.
Why does it say we can get the umbilical cord by killing her when she says shes not feeling well? Dont we have to wait for her to give birth to a celestial mob first? Couldve sworn this wiki said that a couple days ago. I smell sabotage.
Gj Mhazard! And ***** you too guest!

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 11,279.00
Bank: 5,942.50
Wiki Edits: 2222
I've fixed the sabotage.
***** you

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian