Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By AstralProdigy
Can be real nasty on Arcane builds as the stun hit from the shotgun can set up your blood skulls to slam right into their face
By Anonymous
Found a new chalice glyph for uncanny rifle spear: pz337pgt I found it in the root lower pthumerian chalice use if you want
By Anonymous
Layer two so ur gonna have to work
By Anonymous
After exploring more I found a lost saw cleaver, uncanny kirkhammer and a great one coldblodd
By Anonymous
I know that hefty bloodtinge investment (40-50) is more or less a requirement to maximize this weapon’s bullet damage, but what about its physical damage?
What would be a good value to cap off Skill?
By Anonymous
I'd say it's a straight upgrade from the reiterpallasch. In it's spear form it has quite the range and stopping power with the thick blade allowing wide slashes on some attacks, and pairs well with pistols. When transformed, the gun is a big surprise, but the halberd moveset it gains makes it completely unpredictable. Rushing in? You might het a buckshot in the face. Circling around? Not working with these sweeps. Keeping distance? Either get shot repeatedly or stabbed with the r2's huge reach.
By Wolfdragon89
Every playthrough I have of Bloodborne, I find a reason to fall in love with this little weapon. It's a doozy for enemies who usually outreach you, IE the Grave Women and Snatchers. I usually coat it with a poison gem for extra fun.
By Anonymous
for me it's one of the few weapons i can just never get into using. what else is there you like about it? i'm curious as to how you use it, you might shine some light on what i could be doing wrong
By Anonymous
02 Nov, the move set is very versatile offering thrusts in base form as a spear, then wide sweeping strikes as a halberd in its transformed mode making it strong for crowd control. Its thrust deals great damage and has so much range that its great for dealing with enemies you don't want to be near. Normally with the heavy I charge it and then when I step forward the enemy tries to attack but they get staggered and punished, plus having a built in firearm is good for baiting.
By Anonymous
It's a reverse bayonet.
By Anonymous
It's a real shame you can't buff the gun mode with BMA.
By Anonymous
Both Glyphs for the uncanny version are wrong, there are no uncanny rifle spears on the tombs, only madmans knowledge
By Anonymous
if you already have it... you get knowledge