Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

There is another Option for the Workshop , called:
'Arcane Haze'
you find it in a Chalice dungeon Lower Pthumeru I think
When and how do you unlock this?
Ruins
bring it to court
you gotta call Saul dude
^^Yes.
^ lmfao
You can unlock a workshop function from chalice dungeons called arcane haze

gives you the ability to turn chalice ritual materials into arcane haze
what is the gliph code you got that item from. All dungeons loot are random but if you shared yours and give us the number we can get it
Haze Extractor is in a chest 2nd Layer of a Lower Pthumerain Labyrinth
the root chalice dungeons are random, the normal chalice dungeons arent. You get it from the 2nd layer of a Lower Pthumerian Labyrinth
Just picked it up.
Theres quite a number of items that drop in the dungeouns that arent even on this site yet
what is the gliph code you got that item from. All dungeons loot are random but if you shared yours and give us the number we can get it
Just thought id point out lower pthumerian with the haze extractor isnt random as all normal ones are pre-defined & only root ones are random
the graves mean nothing, there just dungeons slots. you can have 7 active at a time
Just picked it up.
Theres quite a number of items that drop in the dungeouns that arent even on this site yet
Which grave ? or all?
I git it on the third ritual altar with a lower Pthumerian Chalice. The code is y4dqjcfy3
I see that! But where do you get it?!
Haha owch, I feel your pain, Mr ignored truth speaker ;-;
Is there only One Blood rock in a Playthrough
VIP

BlitzKeir

Obsessed
Commander

The Fire Innate

Souls: 5,227.50
Wiki Edits: 699
To clarify on this issue: There are three rocks available from chests in root chalice dungeons. One from Ihyll, one from Loran, and one from Isz. After a rock has been obtained from an area, all future rocks in that area will be replaced with Great One's wisdom. Bosses in depth 5 dungeons occasionally drop blood rocks as of patch 1.04.

Artificial difficulty, dood!
I saw a guy on live stream able to purchase blood rock with blood echoes...I'm not sure how that works? He was only level 100; but maybe it was new game plus.
You can purchase them from the insight shop for 60 insight a pop after beating mergos wetnurse. Not sure if other specific bosses need to be beaten but I have like 2 spare blood rocks for later use now.
WAIT oh wait sorry I just found it
1 Bloodrock in main game and 1 each for the deepst Chalice dungeons, Loran, Izs and Pthumeru . So 4 in total. Chalice dungeons does not reset with NG+ either so 4 max and then 1 for each NG+
Only if you don't count root dungeons. Look for a root dungeon glyph code with a blood rock on layer 1. Grab rock, reset dungeon, use same glyph code, and repeat for how many blood rocks you need.
3 blood rocks can be found, one in dlc, one below motherbrain, and in chalice dung
Which means you can get infinite number of Blood rocks each playthrough by simply farming the final bosses of depth 5 chalices. in case anyone is too lazy to read all this.
I saw a guy on live stream able to purchase blood rock with blood echoes...I'm not sure how that works? He was only level 100; but maybe it was new game plus.
THE BLOOD ROCK IS NOT IN CHALACE DUNGEONS
Sounds like 2 per playthrough, then? One at mother brain and one from a chalice.
No you can get the in the randomly generated root chalice dungeons.
theres one in the base game and then one in the dlc but you can buy as many as you want for 60 insight at the insight messenger
How to open the workshop in the fire ?
You use the table next to the fireplace, not the fireplace.
When you see the lion sign loading what does that mean
He means during an event near the end of the game
kek
still works!
When you see the lion sign loading what does that mean
Why can't we take Gehrman Sythe and Gun that are literally just sitting there next to the table? Seriously I know From Soft wanted to show Gehrmans weapons but they could have put them in a display case or something.
so is ****
So is repetition
Wait... I seriously hope you're kidding
so is complaining.
controversy is bad
so is complaining.
That Is debatable
Because stealing is bad
VIP

BlitzKeir

Obsessed
Commander

The Fire Innate

The blade is misaligned; doesn't look like the weapon was ever completed. There are several spare blades hanging in front. The gun has parts lying next to it, too.

Burial blade sucks anyway
SO ITS FXCKING COMPLAINING
is there a way to repair your weapons without the workshop tool? i was having a rough time in the beginning of the game so i decided to grind out some blood echos, but now my weapon damaged making the easiest enemy a struggle. Not strong enough to get to the workshop tool. any ideas?
Use the Bold Hunter's Mark after getting the blood echoes back to go back to the lamp you last rested at then use that to go back to Hunter's Dream, the workshop is on that table by where Gehrman is/was :)
Stop being a wuss and punch em
VIP

BlitzKeir

Obsessed
Commander

The Fire Innate

No tool is needed for repairing. The workshop has this functionality from the start.

Run like a *****. I can be miles away from the portal, slither through the crowd by the bonfire, and still make it back without engaging in a single enemy.
What does the number after the Plus do for physical,fire, boltATK?
I'm late but.. It's the scaling bonus, if you have more than the required stats for a weapon it begins to scale upwards.
in short yes. as the anon below said it is a scaling bonus, but it is also increase the flat damage value when infused. (numbers may not be prefect) so if you if you have a +2 fire saw clever with 108 fire damage taking it to plus +3 would make it 117 fire damage. then you would add the arcane scaling, and that will give you your total damage out put.
I just wanted to clarify, so there's no confusion. The scaling for Bloodtinge only applies when a shot is fired (and with the Chikage and Bloodletter when "transformed") and then only the Bloodtinge damage; and the Arcane scaling only applies if the weapon is able (or currently able) to do Arcane damage (via bloodstones or "transforming"). Weapon damage may also have bonuses in the form of Blunt or Thrust damage, which do not appear along with the total damage. Weapon damage can be very misleading... and confusing.
i don't speak english very well
but very good content on this page