Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Can you bring his summon to fight against his boss self?
By Anonymous
Gascoigne is actually of Old French origin after the region of Gascony in southwest France.
By Anonymous
True, but many Huguenot exiles fled to Ireland and kept such surnames to remind them of their heritage. Also, the Southwest of France is historically quite closely tied to Britain and Ireland so you find quite a lot of cultural crossovers in both places.
By Anonymous
"beast all over the shop" all over the shop its irish
By Anonymous
The regular R1 hits are pretty effective when he's in human form. If you can get the right timing, and with a lot of stamina, you can prevent him from making any moves for a long time while just wailing on him with attacks. Beast form, just parry and viscerals are the way to go
By Anonymous
You can use VA to skip the beast fase
By Anonymous
Phase*
By Anonymous
The easiest way to defeat him was to run up the stairs and all the way to the left. You'll see broken railing there so drop below on the roof and wait. The boss will drop down after you and before he straightens up, you get a second to land a few hits. You may even push him off the roof, meaning he'll have to run upstairs and drop down again. If you don't manage to push him off the roof, jump to the ground before he can attack you and do it all over again. I took no damage at all when doing this.
By Anonymous
Nice!
By Anonymous
cheese dude just fight him man have fun with his fight
By Anonymous
get him to the top of the stairs and just fight man to man beast thing and never EVER get knocked down well he is in beast mode when spams pounce you will die i know from experience
By Anonymous
Your grammar makes it exceedingly difficult to have any idea what you're talking about.
By Anonymous
He's still a nightmare, though with more stamina and weapon options many weapons can stun lock his first two phases. Third format is horrific though, he beat my Lumenwood to a bloody pulp. Moonlight sword helps here, L2 blast him back and keep him at a distance.
By Anonymous
Yeah i *****in try like a hundred times and used all my fire paper blood vials and bullets on him
By Anonymous
Yeah NG+ Gascoigne was still a huge pain one of the hardest bosses imo. His beast mode is ridiculous
By Anonymous
Yeah i *****in try like a hundred times and used all my fire paper blood vials and bullets on him
By B3hr
Did some sort of fight break out in the revisions tab? I noticed this on the Cleric Beast page too. Not only can I not edit anything, but the indented bullet points I used to make information easier to read have all been eliminated. Now the bullet points are long run-ons of information and I cannot help but shake the feeling that something big went down while I was gone.
By Rakuyo
You are completely right. Posters Bootlegskeleton and TSMP took a dislike to many of my lore edits and decided on their own to erase almost all of them. Admins were likewise confused and pages were re-locked and I was blocked from editing anymore pages.
The matter was discussed and resolved however, I will now post lore on pages separate from the main boss/enemy pages.
Here's the thread t50506/state-of-the-wiki/
By Anonymous
Good god his Beast mode is terrifying, the ***** thing kept combo-chaining me to death. Finally managed to put him down by using the Music Box, backstabbing him and then chucking a molotov or two at him before he could get up. Fighting his human form was pretty fun though, since I was using an axe too.
By Anonymous
his beast mode is awsome but pain in the *** if he just pounces you every time you get up because there is no escape