Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Soon as I got his key i went into his cell and shoved my knife in his mouth before he finished speaking. ***** him already for being a church hunter, ***** him twice for not atleast being cool about *****ing you like patches, ***** him three times cause he fights like a cheap little ***** and so he dies like a little *****.
By Anonymous
He doesn't even have the balls to fight you in his human form, dudes a coward.
By Anonymous
His human form is old and weak, he summons his younger self who will stand a better chance against you.
By B3hr
Brador is also an assassain; the idea of "honor" is a foreign concept that is useful only for losers and corspes. The only thing that matters to him at this point is that anyone who still has their wits 'bout them and tries to find the secrets of the Healing Church has to be eliminated.
By Anonymous
Why isn't him killing Simon on this list? I could forgive his cheap tactics and rudeness but him killing Simon is really the only thing I care about
By Anonymous
If only we could wear a burning version of his armor that wont hurt us. Lawrence looks so much more badass than the average cleric beast in all those flames. If only the hunter would skin his foes like this psycho killer. Though I guess if we did skin lawrence, we wouldnt be fire proof and just die eventually...or the fire would go out when he dies.
By Anonymous
The fire would go out with him.
By Anonymous
violence is fun.
By Anonymous
So, Brador attacked Simon, right? I guess it should be mentioned on his page, as it does on Simon's.
By Anonymous
whats cooler than the ability to invade players out of the blue?
By Anonymous
*face palm*
By Anonymous
it lets you invade players that are in an area where a maiden rings a sinister bell
By Anonymous
So, this bell must allow you to invade... well, high-insight players in any location?
By Anonymous
So, this bell must allow you to invade... well, high-insight players in any location?
By Anonymous
*face palm*
By Anonymous
We have that bell actually. It's the Sinister Resonant Bell.
By Anonymous
his bell is diff, its like a landmine that triggers your summon if the player enters a certain area. You cant even see it until its too late. And it has multiple charges.
By Anonymous
"Unending death awaits those who pry into the unknown."
By Anonymous
INTO THE UNKNOOOOOOOOOOOWN
By Anonymous
I got stuck somewhere down, and I wanted to get the hell out of the area, so I used a Bold Hunter's Mark to get out, despite one of Brador's phantoms being alive. That phantom NO LONGER SPAWNS. Why!?
By Anonymous
you can still kill the real him in his cell, then the gear will drop in the areas where you would have fought him. much easier than fighting him four times.
By Anonymous
WHERE THE ***** EVEN, this is the least helpful guide for it. where is the hole eve?
By Anonymous
Brador is the beast from over the garden wall
By Anonymous
Its fine, theres actually quite a few things in bloodborne similar to over the garden wall, but for sure Brador is the beast. Check out over the garden its a great show
By Anonymous
Do explain
By Anonymous
I can see it, all he needs is a lantern.
By Anonymous
Do explain
By Kingofthe
On second thought, perhaps I am misunderstanding what 'the beast from over the garden wall' is referring to, so I apologize if you weren't talking about the cleric beast.
By Anonymous
There is a resemblance there for certain, though surely unintentional. I will have to point it out to my girlfriend, she loves the show!
By Kingofthe
He killed a cleric beast and skinned it for his attire, so logically it makes him look similar to one.
By B3hr
I can definitely see a resemblence, although I think it definitely wasn't intentional on Miyazaki's part.

However, their themes of "just give up" match up for sure.