Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

ThatKidChris

Souls: 57.00
I believe this prevents you from being knocked back/staggered as much when attacked.
Lead elixir is basically iron flesh.
Seems like iron flesh
Obvious counter to BoM?
when i used it physical attacks did little or no damage.
it slows down your movement and atk speed, but gives you less dmg taken as well as less chance of being staggered or interrupted by enemies attacks
Lead elixir gives you evasion chance it seems. I went against some hunters and it seemed like one every couple of attacks did no damage although they connected with me.
its OP iron flesh , you can roll with it
I wish there was poison paper and it builds the stacking effect as you hit (like blood starved beast)
some weapons cannot be buffed or with consumables, like the blade of mercy and the scythe
Use poison gems
some weapons cannot be buffed or with consumables, like the blade of mercy and the scythe
Icons next to the quick item square. So far I know:
X-ray of a ribcage icon: Up arrow means you have health regen while down arrow means your health is draining.
Right (?) Fist orange/brown icon: Up arrow means that damage is increased. Never seen a down arrow.

Unkowns:
Red icon, seems to have a circle on its bottom left. A grenade?
Just found out what the red icon is:
Increases your "Discovery" Stat. Tried it with equipping and un-equipping the "eye" rune. Equipped, the icon appeared and un-equipped, the icon disappeared.
confirmed

Bearded_Dragon

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,310.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Do any of these scale with arcane?
scaling is how much extra damge you get for a weapon based on a stat
so when you level up strength skill bloodtinge and arcane effect your weapons power, the kirk hammer scales with strength so when you level up strength youll get a larger bonus damage for it then say a skill weapon.
Bloodtinge effects the chikage and the bloodletter but on in their secondary forms.and guns
Arcane effects the moonlight sword , the scythe and the blades of mercy im not sure about other stats. arcane is increase any elemental damage

arcane
i hope this made sense, finally, skill increases visceral damage
fire and bolt paper as well. elemental dmg is subsidiary of arcane, same as blunt/thrust is to physical.
Yes the empty phantasm shell.
What does scaling mean????
And what does it do??
oh and the amount a weapon scale with a stat is determind by the letter in its info at the stats

MadHeart

Casual
Convict

Souls: 737.50
Wiki Edits: 54
Shouldn't the Old Hunter Bone be on this list? It seems to count as a personal buff, similar to the Lead Elixir, but making you faster instead of tougher. Also the Blue Elixir and the Beast Blood Pellet.

MadHeart

Casual
Convict

I'd also say the three special blood vials (Blood of Adella, Blood of Arianna, and Blood of Adeline) should count as buffs, since they give you a buff when you use them.

MadHeart

Casual
Convict

I'd also say the three special blood vials (Blood of Adella, Blood of Arianna, and Blood of Adeline) should count as buffs, since they give you a buff when you use them.