Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I'm guessing you can respawn her to continue on your pvp covenant thing and still get all the runes and weapons and gear in the game :P
Could it be more of a perpetual nature? The Queen births herself through this flesh and the blessing of the Old Ones?
...that the whole thing is a set up. Its obvious the intended "full" follow through for the vileblood/executioner story arc is to give the conveniently located unopened summons there to Alfred, bring him over to kill her....just so he can "martyr" himself later....then revive Annalise via the Altar of Despair anyways so in the end, the only thing left is Annalise...who essentially has "won" the war now.

That's the only way to get BOTH executioner and vileblood covenant runes, all the gear, and just the natural progression of the entire thing so it almost temps to me think it was all one big gambit by Annalise to finally rid herself of the Executioners once and for all.
You could call it a Queens Gambit har har chess humor
Alfred doesn't commit suicide. It's up to you to kill Alfred after he kills the queen.
Assuming you know, that you actually did it. To which I didn't. Because ***** Vampires.
how does the queen even know Alfred will commit suicide after killing her?
Alfred doesn't commit suicide. It's up to you to kill Alfred after he kills the queen.
Well if you just leave and go back to Cathedral ward Alfred will lie dead in his own blood infront of the altar.
After you beat ebrietas you can walk up to the spider thing and give it the flesh. It'll revive her like nothing happend if your were an idiot like me and basically helped Alfred kill what seems like the only covenant in the game xD

ChizFreak

Revived
Savior

Souls: 725.00
Wiki Edits: 20
^Confirmed this works.
Adun Toridas.
guest above me is correct, i kept hitting her and she slumped off her seat -- came back later to find a throne full of gore.

bendtosquares

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 53.00
Wiki Edits: 9
The player cannot kill her, she simply sits in her chair and flinches saying how silly you are for trying. Only way in the game to kill her is by using Alfred. Wiki should really change the line on this page "Drops from Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods if you kill her". She doesn't even become hostile if you attack her either.
what if you kill her again?
Will it erase the covenant status to kill her ?
Thats wrong you can kill her she just has alot of hp the wiki is correct , she will fall on the ground so reload the game and you will find the flesh on the chair
Thats wrong you can kill her she just has alot of hp the wiki is correct , she will fall on the ground so reload the game and you will find the flesh on the chair
what if you take the red messenger ribbon to the alter?
And what does the flesh do with that dead body ?
Do in this order

Join The vile bloods
Give Alfred The note you find on desk where the queen is.
Get Alfred rewards
Then ressurect queen.
Well only she can be resurrected using that mechanic because she is "Immortal" according to the game, whatever that means exactly. The flesh was alive just not together and capable of cognition. so this mechanical can only help those that are immortal.
I didn't mean from a lore perspective more like for a developer standpoint perspective. Seems like overkill to include such a mechanic for one npc no?