Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So I made a bone-headed move of spending 90 insight on three blood stone chunks in one go and left the insight messenger to notice that when my insight dropped from 91 to 1, my frenzy bar almost instantly filled to about 3 quarters and my beasthood bar also filled to about half. Anyone got any idea why?
Your frenzy bar was almost instantly filled because your frenzy resistance jumped up so much. If this is like other souls game, resistance changes are not reflected instantly-- if you add resistance, the game pretends the extra resistance is 'built up' and counts it down like normal.
So it wasn't really filled. You just added a lot of resistance that you had to adapt to.
Are there any changes people have found with varying amounts of insight while in the nightmare? I've only just gotten it today and am rather curious.
I've noticed no changes at all. Had 0 insight and ran through. Also ran through with 60 insight. No visible changes.
With three insight in Yhar. the enemies are getting little harder to kill
Lol burn
You're just getting worse.
So I was learning how to fight OoK and failed. I returned to Hunters Dream with 13 insight and decided to have a break. Wanted to try him the next day and suddenly all of my insights were gone. Anyone know what the cause could have been? I only lost "lose insight". The Madmans Knwoledge and Great Ones Wisdom cunsumables were still in my inventory.
You probably summoned someone to help you which costs insight or you spent it at the vendor. Sorry for way late response.
Currently, I have 10 insight where as earlier I had 4 and both times my Frenzy stat was 558. I don't know if the frenzy stat itself determines insight directly. I'd like to say it does as all the clothing and runes that have insight on them affect that stat but if there's a hidden resist stat it may still affected but the number on the stat screen does not change per insight.
So, 99 insights is a desvantage agaist arcane builds?
why would you assume that?
99 Insight is a disadvantage against frenzy, not arcane.
99 Insight is a disadvantage against frenzy, not arcane.
What if 1 insight is 1% of the eldritch truth and therefor we as humans will never trully understand it, since we lack the final piece.
If you had 100 maybe you would become a great one.
Same reasons GTA will only let you have 999999999. If it went to 100 then you'd have two more place holders for numbers to go. Which would allow you to go over. It's just something to stop the code form running anymore.
I certainly feel that it's just more of a game mechanic, but that theory really does pique my interest.
Same reasons GTA will only let you have 999999999. If it went to 100 then you'd have two more place holders for numbers to go. Which would allow you to go over. It's just something to stop the code form running anymore.
Has anyone spent 99 insight all at once at the shop. I keep forgetting to everytine i get to 99. Usually the most i spensd is 60-80 on blood rocks or some other bs. Im curious if the bars actually fill up.
"A baby's cry can be heard in Oedon Chapel and Mergo's Loft."

Nope, I can hear it almost anywhere outside the hunter's tream, as long as I don't move and just listen.
I think it stops if I do anything.
I have 51 insight and I can hear the baby's cries.
I made an update.
Disregard, made it to the top and found the crying baby.
I have 51 insight and I can hear the baby's cries.
I just had to unlock the bloodmoon and automatically I hear cry almost everywhere except for the chalice dungeons