Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Are the sources available somewhere? So people could add items and whatnot?

cayph

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Cause it's good looking and clear...

cayph

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Or make new maps in the same style?
Really great (and helpful) work! Thank's a lot!

Is the "Upper Cathedral Ward"-Map in progress, too? I mean the area, which is opened by the "Upper-Cathedral-Ward"-Key.

Greets
How do you access Cainhurst from Charnel? Not finding anything and running in circles
You need an item 'Cainhurst Summons' from Iosefka's clinic.

DavidDalmatian

Souls: 355.00
Wiki Edits: 44
After you get the Cainhurst Summons, you have to stand by the stone obelisk-like object where the two Executioners patrol in front of the Witch's Abode.

Madpear

Souls: 77.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Easily readable, clear, and nice presentation. Well done!
Who ever doing this, I just want to say thanks for the effort and putting all this together!!
You grab a invite on a table in the clinic by the first lantern. You can run through the forest and poison cave to access the shortcut. Then after defeating the witch you can walk up to the giant obelisk and a cut seen starts.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,649.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31046
Thank you for the kind words. Working on the second part of Yahar'Gul Unseen Village now, then will do Nightmare of Mensis. :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
How long ?
Please change the background color of these maps so they may be printer friendly. It's a lot of black
where (in the map) do i go when i enter the shortcut in forbidden woods?
forward, the lantern is at the bottom of the hill by a shack/elevator
Does that mean i can kill all the enemy's in the world without going back to the hunters dream(or loading screens cuz they will respawn).
You can't cause nightmares are separate
The Cathedral Ward map is missing the area that leads to Yahar'Gul to the right of the Grand Cathedral with the NPC hunters and the Amygdala that takes you to the Lecture Building with the Tonsil Stone. If we don't want to bother fully adding that area to the map there should at least be a notation saying, "To Yahar'Gul," to the right of the Cathedral.
Will you ever finish the maps? :(
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,649.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31046
Unfortunately due to file corruption I can no longer add layout to that map, but I can add text the says "To Yahar Gul". I'll get it added as soon as I'm done with the second Yahar Gul map :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon