Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

B3hr

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 211
This is my first attempt at dealing with NPC pages. It took a while, and I'm not 100% on everything here, but I did my best to clean this page up.
From the trivia section:
"Lucy Briggs-Owen, the voice of the imposter Iosefka, also voiced Adella The Nun, Vicar Amelia and young female protagonist (Youthful Voice), her voiced characters are primarily associated with the Healing Church. Besides, she's known for playing Viola from Shakespeare in Love."

Lucy Briggs-Owen did not play Viola from Shakespeare in Love; that was Gwyneth Paltrow.
a
Fauxwiki at its best.
Iosefkas blood vial found in a chest to the right of the stairs leading up to the elevator that goes to mergo wet nurse fight. Iosefka then probably birthed mergo, and because the baby required is a new born it makes sense that mergo is born the day of the ritual, and this would make sense of iosefka in the story

B3hr

Addicted
First Warden

I don't think this is the case, since it's heavily hinted that Mergo is Queen Yharnam's child (she's crying outside the elevator that leads to Mergo).

It's possible that Iosefka (the real one) might've been involved with the creation of Mergo's nightmare, but that's left to speculation. It's also possible that a member who helped create the nightmare simply visited Iosefka's clinic often for advanced blood vials to use on Mergo or for himself/herself, or for another purpose.
I hit the door to many times before reading this article
Guys that shell that fell down from the sky when going to get the whirligig saw in the old hunters has someone that looks too much like iosefka
It's just a generic enemy from the last area, pretty much giving hints on that trippy location setup.
Takes a pure genius to understand any logic written here. If this was a bit more organized, I can POSSIBLY make sense out ot it.

The Oedon Writhe, which drops the (+1) and which drops the (+2)? I killed the female that can be found through the backside of the clinic. Is that the (+2)?
how does she take down the Suspicious Beggar we know what he turns in to
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 43,694.50
Wiki Edits: 561
For this reason exactly: the Suspicious Beggar doesn't want to arouse suspicions, so he doesn't turn into a beast immediately. When you send him to the Chapel, he's sitting outside the place looking all human and stuff and only kills when you aren't there. It's the standard operating procedure for psychopathic serial killers. But if you send him to Iosefka's? Of course he's going to try the same thing, and for exactly the same reasons. The impostor doctor is just more proactive than him, and has access to a whooole lot of interesting drugs. Specifically, one designed to numb the brain and put non-hunters to sleep (read the Blue Elixir description).

This, of course, is just a guess. It all happens off-screen, so for all we know there could've been an amazing fight and fake Iosefka blew him up with A Call Beyond or whatever, or maybe she just poisoned him with her poisonous Threaded Cane and hid behind a door he couldn't fit through. Speaking of, her Cane is poisonous, too. Poor Beggar never stood a chance.
I attacked her door to the point where she got angry at me and now I'm at the point where I can go in the back and Iosefka isn't there, just the blue aliens. There's a dead alien on one of the operating tables (first time playing so don't know if that's always there), is that her or is she just gone?
I did the same thing and made her mad.Come back after you killed Rom.

B3hr

Addicted
First Warden

Did you find the room where she normally is located in when you first enter the back entrance? You have to trigger her dialogue before she moves back into her original location, but since you pissed her off, it's possible that she might simply never show up for you.

Honestly I don't know since I've never personally angered her to that point, but I think you're going to have to wait until NG+ if you cannot find her at all in the back entrance of the clinic.
With the Healing Church's true face brought to light, I think it's safe to assume that she was one of the doctors that attempted to create the Celestial Emissaries. I think that she escaped, and finally made her way through the forbidden woods (Where the White Church set is found.), with her Choir garb protecting her from the poison she got into the clinic and captured Iosefka, continuing the experiments for her own personal gain.
I mean, she IS old. If Alfred can be an Executioner, she could be a Choir member. The timeline of bloodborne makes everyone look immortal.
true dat