Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

F/R/C Layer 1 pre-lamp side area - 75pirdav
Pre-Boss area is just Ritual Blood (5), didn't bother to check the other floors. Feel free to add to the table above if you guys want. :)

Nezy

Casual
Convict

Souls: 895.00
Wiki Edits: 169
Added, thanks!
Can someone tell me why the glyph "yuwujine" doesn't work even if i have the requirements ?
I have everything and yet i can't use it .if not ,can someone give me a glyph for ring of bothral and lost blade of mercy \burial blade ?
Probably the glyph expired or you haven't made the dungeon yourself. You have to make the dungeon yourself, and then you can use the search by chalice glyphs.
Having the same problem with same glyph
Chalice Glyph 947r6y97
F R C

Nezy

Casual
Convict

Do you know what layers these are found on?
If i make a normal dungeon can I still do FRC glyphs?
I can confirm that. I just did it. I had never done a Cursed and Defiled Root Chilce so there was no possibility of me doing a fetid or rotten offering in it. However, I did finished an Ihyll Root Chalice with fetid and rotten offering and it did let me use a glyph of a fetid and rotten defiled root chalice.
I can confirm that. I just did it. I had never done a Cursed and Defiled Root Chilce so there was no possibility of me doing a fetid or rotten offering in it. However, I did finished an Ihyll Root Chalice with fetid and rotten offering and it did let me use a glyph of a fetid and rotten defiled root chalice.
Sorry for the doble post
No, not until you make one with the offerings that were originally used.

I saw some things when going through that suggested you don't have to do the offerings on every single dungeon. My theory is if you do FRC offerings on a higher dungeon (e.g. Pthumeru Ihyll), you can then load any lower glyph of the same type (Lower Pthumeru, etc). I would love to hear if someone can test this.
I'm looking for the FOrmless Oedon rune that gives +5 QSB, and the Oedon Writhe rune that gives +3 QSB per VA, and I was told that they were in this dungeon. I've already gone through twice, one with all three offerings, and once with none; can someone tell me what combination of offerings is best to get these, or a glyph I can use to attain them? Thank you, and have a lovely New Year.
Can anyone let me know the location of the lost burial blade in wic63yn8? I can't find it myself
Guide you* (cellphone)
I don't know how yo explain it, I found it in that glyph, add me, Dropdeaddeviant, I could cuide you, if you like, I belief it's in layer 2, or just before the lamp in layer 2, not sure
I don't know how yo explain it, I found it in that glyph, add me, Dropdeaddeviant, I could cuide you, if you like, I belief it's in layer 2, or just before the lamp in layer 2, not sure
Guide you* (cellphone)
Just need a glyph code.

Nezy

Casual
Convict

Just curious, how did you make it down to the comment section of this page without seeing the big list of glyph codes for all the items? pmiqq34b has both.
Glyph: v4tammxg
F/R/C Pthumeru Ihyll
Lost Reiterpallasch is on layer 2. I believe it's either pre lamp or pre boss
Lake is on layer 3. In a sarcophagus guarded by skeleton guys and a mad sage
A heavy abyssal blood gem is dropped by the headless bloodletting beast in layer 3. The stats are: STR scaling +65 Add physical attack +12.7 attack vs kin down -12.2%
There is another rune on layer 3 in a sarcophagus guarded by a merciless watcher, but I'm not sure what it is as I picked up a great one's wisdom. It may either be clockwise metamorphis or oedon writhe.
The chalice has 4 layers.
Layer 1: Keeper of the old lords
Layer 2: Man-eater Boar
Layer 3: Headless bloodletting beast
Layer 4: Bloodletting beast with the head

The chalice is pretty difficult as it is infested with witches. But, they drop pretty good waning cursed tempering blood gems.
Also, there is a bath messenger in layer 4 near the lamp. In a dark area, similar to the one in layer 3 normal Ihyll but it's guarded by a snatcher
The abyssal blood gem us cursed fyi
If i make an FRC can i do normal glyphs too?

Nezy

Casual
Convict

Yes. You do still have to make a Sinister dungeon separately if you want to use those glyphs.