Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

After fighting the 3 hunters in the jail, has anyone noticed a 4th enemy slowly walk in through the front door of the jail? He seemed larger than the hunters and was definitely not a snatcher. I was too in awe watching him walk down the stairs below me to approach him. After going down to see where he went, he was gone.
Brick Troll?
In awe at the size of this lad
those hunters are impossible to deal with by yourself, so i'd suggest pulling them and running back to the lamp (not the broken one, the chapel one). bait and pull them back and you'll likely end up facing the hunters one on one, far easier to handle those odds.
Hunters kan be easily killed if you take the steps on the left side en backstab the one standing on the right steps. if you keep the fight on the lower stage the other two hunters wonnt join the fight, or will come after you've already dealt with the first one. After that its just gun parry the one with the armor, and after that the one with the claws. Killing them in this order if fairly simple, because the guy with the claw keeps jumping all the time and those easy to avoid while fighting the other hunter.
When i first saw the cramped casket walking down the stairs i was only thinking, WHAT ARE THOSE !!!
When i first saw the cramped casket walking down the stairs i was only thinking, WHAT ARE THOSE !!!
Easiest way to kill all three hunters , is to go to where the bag guy transported you before (ie the last floor)(optional you must not trigger them yet , kill the monster there to make it an easier run), afterwards go back to the hunter on the stairs, trigger him , and make a run back to the cell , close the door behind you and wail on them behind the bars using the whip, its cheesy but it works! also dont stay too close to the bars!
Also focus on the threaded cane user first. He is the most likely to hit you with his thunder spell and long range whipping.
This^. The best strategy even though cowardly LOL
Much easier way is (if you like me ran first though them to the elevator shorcut) to lure them to the elevator and watch them fall to death ^^
Great tip!
Just wanted to say, I did not mean to downvote your comment, but I couldn't undo it :'( This information was very helpful, thank you! Please pretend I upvoted it!
Madman's knowledge from the cane hunter and 10 QS bullets from the rifle spear one.
The one place we could use a map, and there isn't one.
The elevator shortcut doesn't work for me >.> Has anyone had this problem?

beealzabob

Souls: 50.00
Yes. Pulling the lever from the top still brings the elevator
It doesn't for me
Anyone know what items the hunters drop? Does one of them just drop a couple of bullets?
I killed all 3 but died after killing the second before I could retrieve his stuff, I then found a few bullets by the gate and now I'm curious if I missed something like another rune or if it's no big deal.
Hunters kan be easily killed if you take the steps on the left side en backstab the one standing on the right steps. if you keep the fight on the lower stage the other two hunters wonnt join the fight, or will come after you've already dealt with the first one. After that its just gun parry the one with the armor, and after that the one with the claws. Killing them in this order if fairly simple, because the guy with the claw keeps jumping all the time and those easy to avoid while fighting the other hunter.
I'm guessing you came here via the guy with the bag? Because if you came here on foot you can just retrace your steps back. If you came here through the bag guy, you need to head upwards as much as you can. Dodge past the dude with the bag on the stairs, and keep going up the spiral staircase. Up at the top is a lore note and a lamp. Welcome to the Hypogean Gaol.
how in the actual hell do i leave this place? there isn't even a lamp to go back to the hunters dream.
one drops a rune, the guy with the claw weapon; and the other dropped something useless, the threaded cane guy. the one who dropped the ammo was the guy with the cannon.
I hate that dude with the bag! HE always kills me in like 3 attacks MAX! Slow enemy my ***!
So those flaming craters. You can shut them down. Stand in them for 3 x damage and they shut down. Couldn't find anything after I shut them all down. Does anyone have some info?
Run to the lower part of the spiral for the baggers, they can't quite fit under the top and essentially get stuck. I would at this time use the extended rifle spear's R2 charge and roll back til they die, three to four hits.
Caution; the bastard got through once somehow, but only once, in my three playthroughs.