Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Oops

Rakuyo

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 1,855.00
Bank: 86,747.50
Wiki Edits: 14709
...hunterS
Shop IconShop Icon

Rakuyo

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 1,855.00
Bank: 86,747.50
Wiki Edits: 14709
@Dannybaggins:

I consider them hunter because

-They posses serrated weapons.

-They are Beasts, yet they are still very human. This can be explained by hunters having a high tolerance to the beast plague that dwells within all of them.

-They have the speed and aggression of hunters.

-The church is heavily entwined with the origin and practices of hunters.

-"holy men" in my opinion refers to hunters once being regarded as holy. Likely due to their connection to Great Ones.
Shop IconShop Icon

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 45,569.50
Wiki Edits: 565
Rakuyo, no. The mods have been over this with you already: these lore notes of yours are not fit for the main pages and do not meet the wiki standards, and should be placed in separate lore-specific pages instead. Stop trying to validate your nonsense by forcing it into the wiki.

I'm removing this, AGAIN, because you apparently cannot follow rules. Leave it this time, and don't revert it back.
Am I the only one who's scared out of their mind when they rush at you?

Xeno-Eden

Souls: 64.00
Madman?
I don't think thats a man.

DependableSkeleton

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Yes.
they' ll hit a mothercker with another motherfcker.. (dml)
No
Yes.
Ya when I heard him I was looking for what made then bam bastard comes out of nowhere
The normal mob of these aren't too bad but the one's wielding the corpse are insane. I'm not sure why but I have trouble with the corpse wielding guys. can these guys be visceraled? I tried but either the window is extremely narrow or they just can't be hit.
They can be parried. Try to cheese out their jumping attack or their hack n' slash combo. Dodge backwards. Be exceedingly careful not to mistime the parry or it's most likely over. Those guys hit hard.
*****ing sadako
i called them ''the mama'', since they look like the creature in the del toro's movie

Agurzil

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 177.00
Bank: 20,095.00
Wiki Edits: 710
I don't seem to be able to pull it off on this enemy, I seem to shoot past him for some reason. I don't think my timing is off, as I can see my bullets going past him. I think I just don't hit him? It's really odd, can anyone confirm?
If you're using the blunderbuss, the bullets come from a little ways ahead of the tip of the barrel

Aelvir

Souls: 120.00
Wiki Edits: 14
That happens alot with certain guns on alot of enemies (especially the Evelyn). The best weapon to shoot them at point-blank range is Ludwig's Rifle.
I shat my pants the first time I saw them
I thought it was just another regular labyrinth dude until i heard the scream then i shat my pants.
Anyone else think that they are freaking hilarious just because of how much *** they haul trying to get to you?

November

Souls: 205.00
Wiki Edits: 26
Yeah, they are. I call them heavy metal lovers.
Hearing these things screaming a room away, only to see them turn the corner and sprint at you at full speed is always panic inducing. Especially in cursed dungeons.
They're very easy to parry, especially when they spam attacks.
They look more like Pthumerians (or however you spell it)