Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The instructions on reaching the initial door into say that you go past Alfred, but I never saw him. In my game, he's still near the Old Yharnam Lamp. Is this just a mistake? I talked to him about the Church and Byrgenwerth before I fought Vicar Amelia.
Sounds like a bug, he should be on the top of a staircase to the left of the courtyard with the two big axe guys.
Suggestions: add The League leader to the map and main walkthrough, and creat a hyperlink to him.
The first Viper Pit Mob can be easily dispatched before he even transform. While he walks down you just have to sneak behind him (walk slowly) and Charge Attack him => VA => Charge Attack => VA. Just try not to get him on the stairs as the difference in height might prevent the VA.
After telling him where to take safe haven, kill him and he transforms into a large monster and if you kill him then he gives you the beast Relic.
this is a question I've had for a long time lately I have been hearing a lot of people say this is the worst or most hated level in the game and the thing I don't understand is why personally I don't like the level either because I think it's to big and opened and a huge pain in the *** to get back to the boss after dying but if anyone has an answer to my question please feel free to tell me and praise the good blood
There is almost no sense of direction in the level. The 2nd half (after the mill where all the snakes are), looks exactly the same, no matter which way you are facing. It's stupidly easy get lost and not know where you're going, or to start back tracking by accident.
stay to the left the whole way worked for me and found me the grave guard stuff
or just use coins to make sure your not back tracking.
follow the lanterns on the path
A hint for finding your way around in the 2nd half: Go downhill until you get to the pool of water with the Pig then go right nand follow the path. If you are going uphill you are generally heading away from the boss, downhill takes you towards him.
I got to it today for the first time, I really like the scenery and vibe it gives off, it was fun to explore imo
and also there's a door from the second floor in the barn (the one with the snake man) which is accessed if you just keep following the main path. The room in there with Valtr has the door in front of the lamp.

Matroska

Souls: 35.00
Wiki Edits: 6
If you wait for him to walk down the stairs, he'll walk over to the wall and just stand there facing it. Now you can walk up behind him (walk, not run) and do a charged attack then visceral. Then time another charge for when he gets up and you'll get a second visceral opportunity which'll kill him.

Matroska

Souls: 35.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Sorry, not Viper Pit. I mean the men that grow snake heads.
(Spoiler?)
He's already dead, so who was talking?!
WHO WAS PHONE!?!?!?
a ghost? patches? more likely a ghost
Who was phone?

selenta

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
- 2 sets of Bloodbeast Pellets (4x and 6x I think) in the houses in front of the cannon
- 1 Twin Blood Stone Shard on the ledge to the left after shortcut
- The ledge for the Graveguard Hat
u can get it at any window after opening the gates to the forbidden woods (or killing amelia - im not sure).