Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Rosemary was burned as an incense by Roman priests in religious ceremonies, and in the homes of those who died of illness (probably the plague). The Rosemarinus definitely looks like a censer as well.
By B3hr
Rosemary goes back to ancient times, and was believed to both a way to purify as well as a way to help people "recall" memories they had lost. One thing that I found interesting is there are scientists who are studying the effects of rosemary regarding to memory loss. Some believe that it may even be a way to help patients suffering from Alzheimers disease recover their lost memories.

In the future, I plan to do another revision on the Flamesprayer and then tackle the Rosmarinus. These two weapons are among some of my most used, and both of them have interesting connotations regarding purification.
By Anonymous
One (rosmarinus) is meant to purge the the infection and ward off evil the other (flamesprayer) destroys those that are to far gone and sterilize what's left there both meant to deal with infected people at different stages probably built the same so hunters could be trained to use sprayers in general instead of individual training
By Anonymous
moveset gif is wrong.
By Anonymous
This has to be one of my favourites. With 25 arcane and bone marrow it can do up to 3000 damage in the first 3 ticks. I took down ebrietas in 27 seconds by just using this and BMA.
By Anonymous
magic damage instead of fire i'ed say useful only if PvP or against beasts (wolfs)
By sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Posts Avatar
different weapon, similar design, this one does arcane damage rather than fire.
By Anonymous
The "gas" of the rosmarinus is a magi c gas or simply a reaction with bullets quicksilver
By Anonymous
magic damage instead of fire i'ed say useful only if PvP or against beasts (wolfs)
By Anonymous
This is flamesprayer right? Why is it labeled rosmarinus?
By Anonymous
the benefit of this weapon over the flame sprayer is the scaling, the long term damage potential is significantly better.
By Anonymous
Can be purchased after finding the hunters badge inside the orphanage
By MH91
This has to be one of my favourites. With 25 arcane and bone marrow it can do up to 3000 damage in the first 3 ticks. I took down ebrietas in 27 seconds by just using this and BMA.
By Anonymous
and dont forget some utility spells as a possible support - augur of ebrietas to create space for example
By Anonymous
bump
By Anonymous
This thing could lead to some really funny but legit builds, with high arcane it's damage is very significant. Of course there's a huge drawback in that it doesn't really stagger opponents, but that's where the fun could come in.
By B3hr
Oh man, a few days ago I typed up this awesome new page that was used mostly paragraphs, made it look "professional" and all that. Now I can't even edit the page to finish the work.....
By Anonymous
So I found this in the trick weapon box at the bottom of reiterpalach (I will never get that spelling right, but im in the ballpark.). Not really much for modifying wiki's, but the problem's there for anyone who wants to.
By Anonymous
I run an ARC/STR build, and I love this weapon. One bullet can get me 300 damage if I use it right, and it's a godsend against high regain weapons, since this pretty much nullifies regain if you use a quick spurt after an attack. But...you have to be nearly immobile while in use. I'm not much of a fan of this feature because you're quite open while using it, and the range compared to other firearms is abyssal. I just hope the day comes when you can quickstep while keeping this weapon in use.
By EldritchImagination
Posts Posts Avatar
That would make it OP I think
By Anonymous
You got to have balancers
By Anonymous
Ya think? While we're at it, how about we let people shoot and buff evelyns while dodging too?
By Anonymous
Ya think? While we're at it, how about we let people shoot and buff evelyns while dodging too?
By Anonymous
This thing destroys Great Ones
By Anonymous
This thing destroys Great Ones
By Anonymous
Parry, then use bone marrowed rosmarinus on them...
By Anonymous
Il "gas" del Rosmarinus è un gas magi c o semplicemente una reazione con proiettili mercurio
By Anonymous
Complete and utter garbage this here "weapon" is. I'd have much better luck chucking pebbles than using this watering can. Even with high arcane.
By Anonymous
Git gud.
By Anonymous
Stop got Gus means nothing he might be the best player on the planet for all you know he saying its weak dumbass
By Anonymous
Whiners and more whiners everywhere. But not a gud player to be git
By Anonymous
Sounds like someone sucks at the game. Better whine more
By Anonymous
another whiner lol
By Anonymous
^