Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
So, what im gathering from this, as cold as it may sound, the best course of action is to send her to the chapel, get her emote and a blood vial, and if you dont plan on using her vial regularly for the next hour or so before you kill rom and she just loses her sanity and becomes useless, just kill her immediately so she doesnt kill another npc and get rewarded with a very good rune for bloodtinge builds?
By Anonymous
No. She only ever kills Arianna if you accepted Arianna's blood vial 3 times. If you don't, then Adella will just laugh maniacally and that's it, no killing. This is because she is jealous, so the best way to NOT make her jealous is by accepting Adella's blood vials instead. Now, you might of course still kill her for the rune, but that's entirely up to you. Adella will straight up leave you and Arianna alone if you do things right. So a run with all survivors alive (except for the beggar) is perfectly possible.
By Anonymous
This person is talking about what's to gain. You're speaking in sentiment. Two completely different goals.
By kroger
Posts Avatar
Is there any way to get her to speak after the blood moon? I only got a vial of her blood once and she just giggles.
By Anonymous
It feels kind of messed up to kill Adella for a rune. It sort of shows how morally ambiguous you are as a player. Then again she is descending into madness (after killing Rom), and she also potentially commits murder depending on the player's actions.
By Anonymous
You don't HAVE to kill her though. That's entirely up to you, the player. If you do things right, she won't murder anybody or attack you. And if you DON'T do things right and get her to kill Arianna, then she's insane and might as well be put down.
By Anonymous
I think Adella knew about Arianna's blood, given that she's a member of the Healing Church, and Arianna's blood vial description, she most likely kills her because she thinks her blood is tainted and doesn't want the Hunter to keep using it
By Saint_Sneed
The thing is, Arianna's blood specifies that "A member of the old Healing Church would know that her blood is similar indeed, to precisely what was once forbidden". That implies someone who was a part of the church during its first days. Also, the thing that was once forbidden was probably the old blood a scholar brought to Cainhurst. From what we know, at no point has the healing church banned any blood. However, we do know that Byrgenwerth did from his adage. All this seems to indicate that only someone close to Lawrence during the founding of the church or one of the scholars who left Byrgenwerth with him would know about her blood being similar to the old blood. And Adella doesn't look old enough, nor experienced enough to be one of them. She probably is just angry and insecure about the player prefering a prostitute's blood over hers. Also, even before the pale blood sky, she never looked like the most sane individual.
By Anonymous
É a Freita que mata a velha depois que eu matei a Ama de Leite? Pois só tinha elas duas na catedral
By Anonymous
Se você mandou o Mendigo pra lá, provavelmente foi ele que matou a Velha.
Ou isso, ou você pegou muitos Sedativos com ela.
Nesse caso, ela morre sozinha saindo pra pegar mais pra você.
By Anonymous
My waifu for laifu <3
By Anonymous
Your insane waifu that murders others out of jealousy in cold blood. Yeah.
By Anonymous
A true yandere.
By P_COL
Can anyone tell me why I can't find her in the location in which she is suppose to appear? Snatchers also don't appear therefor I can't get killed and so on...
By Anonymous
Have you killed BSB? That's the trigger to spawn snatchers iirc
By Anonymous
You must kill the Blood-starved Beast in Old Yharnam for Snatchers to spawn. One spawns right outside of the Chapel of Oedon. If you've already killed Rom, it's too late. She's only in the Hypogean Gaol before the blood-moon is triggered.
By kroger
Posts Avatar
You have to have killed three bosses at that point. The fastest way is to have killed cleric and gascoigne before reaching cathedral ward and then either killing bsb or Amelia. There's three snatchers, one at the corner Igneo the plaza with the big staircase, one near the chapel with the dogs and yharnamites on the way to Alfred and one on the hill with the two hunters.
By Anonymous
So I have to get myself knocked out and kidnapped in order to recruit a psychopath for my save haven because video game
By Anonymous
Even Miyazaki knows that a true harem isn't complete without a yandere chick.
By Anonymous
mah wafiu
By Anonymous
Lmao what's with the hate
By Anonymous
In my game she has killed Arianna (this is before killing Rom) and after you talk to her and leave she says "Oh, brave hunter. I pray for your safety. Come back soon... Tee hee." She says it in a menacing manner. Also, if you ask for blood after just getting some she says, "Oh, forgive me. I need more time," rather dismissively. Didn't see this above sorry if I missed it.