Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This set also works in convincing her you are of the healing church.
After sending Adella to the Cathedral, and accepted several Sedatives from the old woman, I foud her dead outside the Cathedral. On the old woman chair a note was left saying "wait just a little longer, my angel". Can I assuma Adella killed her. I foud her dead after the reborn boss.
What the hell, Dec 30?
Why must our character always get people killed.
I have bloodborn. I've dominated all the souls games. So far my wife and kids keep *****ing so I'm only at cathedral ward! Man I wanna PLAY!
*****, now wander what happened to her... ok so if she dies, does it change the game in any way? If so how?
What if you went and killed boss after vicar amellia and you want tainted blood ?
What if you went and killed boss after vicar amellia and you want tainted blood ?
I have bloodborn. I've dominated all the souls games. So far my wife and kids keep *****ing so I'm only at cathedral ward! Man I wanna PLAY!
Yeah she wasn't killed by Adella. If you take 3 sedatives from the old lady she will leave to get more leaving a note. Then when she returns she will only have 3 more to give you, DO NOT take the 6th sedative from her (in other words, after taking 3 and her leaving then returning don't take 3 more) she will leave again after the 6th total sedative you accept from her and then won't survive the trip back to grab more the 2nd time.
Adella didn't kill her. After you accept a certain number of sedatives (I'm not sure how many) from the old women she will go out to look for more and be killed.
Did you by any chance rescue that old beggar npc? that could be a possibility why she died since he kills more npcs if you leave him alone for a while
I love the gameplay of bloodborn! But they want me to play and clean and work! Sucks!
"Hunter senpai loves my blood the best!
Anyone that tries to take Hunter senpai away from me will die!"
I'm laughing so hard XDD
*Takes the mirai niki (YUKI!) voice and face and pastes an image of adella changing the words to (HUNTER!)*.....*shudders uncontrollably*
There will always be guys like Aug 13...
I see what you did there...
Adella the Nun....is that a pun of Attila the Hun?
*action*

Kill yourselves.
I'm laughing so hard XDD
I'm laughing so hard XDD
***** Im in Ng+ i made sure I sent her to the ward but apparently she's been sent to Iosefka now and again I missed out on the gesture! >.<
So I assumed every one would respawm so I killed everyone I'm the room and now their just corpse...how *****ed am i?
I don't buy that Other Notes 6. part that Adella disappears after killing Rom. She sits on her place and mumbles when talked. I also never took Ariannas blood.
When you speak to Arianna she will lean behind the colomn and stare at you.... listening.
Well she asked me if there was a safe place, I sent her to the church, but she never appeared! I already killed Amelia and it's night time. Can someone help me out?
adella's blood

B3hr

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 211
Nope. Once the blood moon hits, Adella simply sits on a broken column, muttering to herself and laughs out of insanity IF she doesn't kill Arianna due to player choices. This happens regardless of whether or not you bring Arianna to the cathedral. One can only imagine what "pleasant" images and ideas are floating through her yandere mind.....
yes, the mysterious beggar will start killing npcs at the church. Always send the beggar to iosefka best waifu.
My people keep dying in the church the old lady then adella is it the mysterious beggar ?

B3hr

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 211
Quick thing, regarding the third sentence, actually it does matter if you bring Arianna and accept her blood 3 times and don't kill Adella before you load the game again. Simply just don't accept Arianna's blood 3 times and you'll see the result where Adella just mutters to herself and laughs on the broken column.
If you happen to send the beggar to cathedral ward, kill him right away... He wont go down easily.
What if you kill losefka then send adelle to the clinic ?
She still turns into a celestial mob like any of the other NPCs you send.
Dunno why this happens, my guess is that those people see an abandoned blood vial clinic and decide to use some of the vials to get their fix. Ofc, they happen to choose the ones that the fake Iosefka was experimenting with....