Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Could someone explain this to me?
This build seems to suggest that Ludwig's Holy Blade scales with strength, skill and arcane at the same time. Is this the case? I thought weapons only scaled with arcane if you use an arcane gem with them, and if you do that it scales with only arcane.

Agurzil

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 177.00
Bank: 18,558.00
Wiki Edits: 710
It does not scale with all the stats. If you don't have any elemental gems in it, it will scale equally with strength and skill. If you put even a single elemental gem into it, the blade will only scale with arcane. That's why you should either go with a quality build (equal str and skill, no/low arcane) or with the str/skl requirements to wield it and high arcane (<~50
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories.
Man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
How much damage are you dealing with the Tiny Tronitus at 25 arcane to other players?
That's right. 25 arcane just to use the tiny tonitrus seems a bit silly to me...
It scales with all 3 stats
Yes all of those stats contribute to increacing the atttack power of the weapon. The Holy blade and Holy moonlight sword, which would be a good substitution, both have increaced attack power bosed on arcane while in 2dn form ONLY so me trying to scrap together a build of ludwig myself only use second form which Is much more like the boss and his second phase where he regains his humanity.