Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Might be wrong but got one here:
Rating:17
Shape:circle
blood ATK UP +24.3%
Anyone can add this to the chart because idk how too. Also use this with the lost chikage, got blood ATK 184+451 atm.
Wierd stuff
I was hoping there would be a way to "bloodify" any weapon to make it fit a bloodtinge build. Because at the moment the only weapons to consider are chikage, reiterpallasch and rifle spear, and the last 2 only have blood scaling because of their built-in gun.

Kawaii_Nordmann

Souls: 57.00
Bloodifying sound cool, i hope they put more weapons in the game which has physical attacks that scale with bloodtinge
it does not, just simply increases the BLOOD damage. great for chikage

Kawaii_Nordmann

Souls: 57.00
Bloodifying sound cool, i hope they put more weapons in the game which has physical attacks that scale with bloodtinge
Dude this is wrong, everytime I open the chest a get a great one's wisdom
Can someone confirm this? Ran it twice yesterday searching layer 2 and just kept finding great one wisdom, must be my luck.

kenooby

Casual
Convict

Souls: 400.50
yeah only found great ones wisdom too. it's fake glyph
It's legit, can Confirm. Just got it and put it in my lost chikahe
this is not fake, i just got a damp bloodtinge gem (6) with +24.3% from the treasure room coffin before second boss, about to farm this this afternoon, hell yeah!
Glad to see my question got some answers, thank you all. About that, the reason why im farming this is because the chikage can use it as well. Lost chikage at least, lol.
It's legit. It's a round gem though that can only be slotted with firearms.