Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How do i use blood vital ?
That is on Triangle
No the game explains it your supposed to read all the notes on the floor in the beginning
It's 'vial'. And read the tutorial notes. Why does everyone just ignore those then act like the game doesn't tell you anything?
Yeah, they didn't explain how to do that, took me a while to figure it out as well.
What does the red syringe give after you use it with the up directional button? The empty circle under silver bullets gets an x in it and you lose some health, does dmg increase as well?
Also, when you heal over it, does it cancel whatever effect occurs?
The circle is empty in your trick weapons neutral form, circle is filled when transformed, it's not anything to do with guns.

The +5 is a temporary additional 5 bullets, however you can not add to this by picking up bullets, bullets only refill by picking them up when your below 20 and don't go above 20 again, only way to go above is to convert health again. You can find this out bun yay playing, stop using the wiki on your first play through! Everything you need and are supposed to know are in game...
I was wondering the samee thing .... would be nice to know. I dont see anything happening exccept for me losing some HP
Well, there is also a yellow circle under my QS items with a +5 in red next to it
U sacrifice a syringe for +5 bullets.
yellow circle just means you have one in the chamber
No way to change the controls? ??
The circle is empty in your trick weapons neutral form, circle is filled when transformed, it's not anything to do with guns.

The +5 is a temporary additional 5 bullets, however you can not add to this by picking up bullets, bullets only refill by picking them up when your below 20 and don't go above 20 again, only way to go above is to convert health again. You can find this out bun yay playing, stop using the wiki on your first play through! Everything you need and are supposed to know are in game...
but mine is circle as the action button, not X. how to fix it?
You can fix it in the ps settings but if you're from a country that uses x as a back button and o as an enter button then you should probably keep it.
What region is your copy from?
How?
what do i press to throw stones
Equip them by pressing start and going down to th equipment category. Then, press down on the d pad until the pebbles are shown in box in the top left coroner. Press R3 (recommended) to lock on to and enemy and press square to throw a pebble. Useful to agro an enemy for early levels.
what are the pc controls
Boy
Boy
The PC controls are: Open a browser, type amazon, search for PS4, click buy, search for Bloodborne, click buy
in the ps4 what is the down button
Down on the D-Pad
How do you two hand your primary weapon?
The Blade of Mercy's transformation into two daggers is also dual wield.
L1, as stated for transformation. As I know, the ax and sword hammer only, thus far.
The Blade of Mercy's transformation into two daggers is also dual wield.
So to backstab an enemy, I have to knock them to the ground with a charged strong attack, followed by a light attack? The only thing I'm curious about is, would this also be considered a viseral attack? Just like interrupting an attack with the gun and rushing in with an R1?
According to the diagram above, my left triggers are reversed. it's annoying and rather inconvenient. Does anyone else have this problem, or better yet, a solution?
Why From Soft, Why didnt u give us the option to remap the JUMP BUTTON? That regressive, outdated bloodborne system has gotten me killed where dks2 didn't.