Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
The table is very incomplete. It works on nearly every beast enemy in the game, save Large Huntsman (I think), and including: Beast Patients. Dogs. Bloodlickers (buggy), the Beast Claw Yahar'gul Hunter, Scourge Beasts. Basically if it looks like a beastly monster, I can almost guarantee they will be distracted by PBCs.
By Anonymous
PBC work on way more enemies than that listed above. It works on dogs (all types), the scary madmen aka Sages, rats (all types), Maneater Boars, Beast Possessed Soul, Mad Ones, Beast Patients, Large Huntsman, Loran Silverbeasts, the weird fish dogs from the DLC and a few more I can't think of at the moment. If you want to farm PBC the best way is to buy them with the echoes you get from the cummmfpk glyph. These things can be incredibly useful and trivialize certain bosses.
By Anonymous
cum
By Anonymous
Works on Hell Hounds founds in Chalice Dungeons
By Anonymous
This works on rats that are found in the chalice dungeons. Works wonders when you have a big group of them you don't want to get ganked by.
By Anonymous
I know its very late, but it also works on the beast claws hunter in Yahar'gul
By Anonymous
This item doesn't work on the first patch (my current patch) for some reason
By Anonymous
Really wish this would work on more enemies like alluring skulls do. Would make collecting items outside Cainhurst slightly less annoying with those mosquito spider things.