Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Is it latin in the hail the nightmare. Sanguine is in my knowledge blood
By Anonymous
It was latin and thats what i got its translated from latin to my language to english It has a blood theme with curses Excuse me to do it but its good the know in english because not everyone can latin I used a translator verflucht gift libas Inficimur Cursed animal cursed Father, you give it. Inficimur Silver water in the dark. Blood of the mother Risa Redemption itself death death . Salt whatsoever. Goodbye , goodbye , Inficimur In the dark water . cursed And silver water. Inficimur And silver water. Blood ! Blood !
By Anonymous
j H j uh u hmj jkk k hi hh
By Anonymous
Somehow the first line is german it means cursed
By kroger
Posts Avatar
yes it is. There's a complete fan translation on youtube
By Anonymous
The human mob in hypogean gaol are wearing extremely modern clothes. Button up collared shirts, a leather belt with modern latch, boating shoes, and pinstripe pants. These clothes are totally unique to here, and nothing else in the game wears clothing like this. I'm calling an Easter egg.
By Anonymous
That's not an Easter egg; Easter eggs are supposed to be hidden, and you have to come here eventually.
By Anonymous
Does anyone know what the white, burning bodies are post-Rom? The ones in the circles? Are they sacrifices, or is it like rapture or something?
By Anonymous
You can use them to kill the giant skull slug things by positioning yourself with the fire between you and the slug. The slug is kind of stupid and will lunge towards you and impale themselves on the flame. After a couple of impalements, the flame will go out.
By ublug
You mean the ones in yahar'gul before the one reborn? They probably have some kind of ritual or sacrifice meaning. I extinguished them all but saw no difference when fighting the boss.
By Anonymous
i progressed further into the game and now i cant go back here i even got killed by a snatcher
By Mr_Fluffybottom
The lamp in that area is broken in-game by enemies after you kill Rom. Just progress through the Unseen Village and you can make your way back to Hypogean Gaol.
By Anonymous
If you wan't to go back to Hypogean Gaol in the hunters Dream there is a headstone that will take you back.
By Anonymous
Who ever made that map that is so cool
By Anonymous
Its been very long since I practised Latin but I think its something like this, plus some help from google translate. Cursed gift Offered Infected Cursed beast Cursed Father do if babies. Challenged Silver water in the dark. The mother's blood The redemption of the Happyness itself STIR IN MOTION. A weeping salt. Goodbye, goodbye, Challenged In the tenebrous waters. Cursed And silver water. Challenged And silver water. Blood! Blood!
By Anonymous
Yeah it should something like that. In german its like; Verflucht Geschenk gegeben Infiziert Verfluchte bestie Verflucht vater sowie kind Herausgefordert Silbernes wasser in der Dunkelheit Der mutters blut Die vergeltung des frohsinns selbst Den ausdruck wie salz Auf wiedersehen,auf wiedersehen Herausgefordert In den vergilbten wassern. BLUT! BLUT!
By Anonymous
Yeah it should something like that. In german its like; Verflucht Geschenk gegeben Infiziert Verfluchte bestie Verflucht vater sowie kind Herausgefordert Silbernes wasser in der Dunkelheit Der mutters blut Die vergeltung des frohsinns selbst Den ausdruck wie salz Auf wiedersehen,auf wiedersehen Herausgefordert In den vergilbten wassern. BLUT! BLUT!
By Anonymous
That a TBDM song?
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
Can i summon using my beckoning bell?
By Anonymous
I'd like to know this as well.
By Anonymous
You can see if you can use the bell by the item not being "greyed" out
By Anonymous
I'd like to know this as well.
By Anonymous
Fairly certain pre-nightmare, you can't co-op. Post-nightmare )after rom is killed) you can summon people to yahar'gul when you reach there, go back to the Hypogean gaol and coop paarl if you want. But at that stage, you can very easily (and hilariously solo paarl)
By Anonymous
I was able to summon somebody to help me defeat Darkbeast Paarl, but the bell only worked right outside the boss room, seemingly. Before the tunnel and in all other sections of the level, I could not summon players.
By Anonymous
I lost all my blood echoes when going in here (which wasn't mentioned) and I've killed everything but the boss and haven't got them back yet. Will they be where i died to get taken to this area?
By Anonymous
You only get one chance to recover your blood echoes and that's after you die. The echoes will either they'll be on the ground of inside a enemy when you go back, if you died again before recovery they will not reappear.
By Anonymous
So let's say someone killed Paarl before activating the lamp and lit his lamp before going back up. How would that person get back? Snatchers don't send you there a second time
By Anonymous
You can only get back once you beat Rom.
By Anonymous
You can't get back. Hypogean Gaol is an optional area.