Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Confusing....
By Anonymous
After defeating The One Reborn, I went back to the window where I got the music box. There was another girl's voice asking about her sister. I have her the white ribbon. At first her comments were destraught. Then when I went to walk away she got weird. I went back to the window later and the light was off (no answer). I found her down the ladder by the statue wielding other thing. She either jumped, or was killed. Then you get the ribbon back. 1, did anyone else experience this? And 2, did my actions cause the deaths of 2 little girls? If so, that's kind of messed up.
By Anonymous
from what ive red, yeah it seems like he has 2. but you have to do the sequence of events in the right order to find out. basically, it seems like the best option for you is to use the brooch yourself, and you get some sort of blood gem or bloodstone. don't give it to the girl. then you can tell her 'go find a safe haven at the chapel'. and she will be safe. if you dont do that, then apparently she goes wandering into the sewers and is killed by the maneater boar, and you get the red messenger ribbon. then ur supposed to give the red ribbon to the second girl, who appears to be a second daughter, and she'll give you the white ribbon... but yeah. happiest ending to me seems like use the brooch for loot then tell girl about the chapel
By Anonymous
It's true she never made it to the chapel I can't seem to fine a body.. so I don't know where she is like.
By Anonymous
***** autocorrect
By Anonymous
She never makes it to the chapel.
By Anonymous
***** autocorrect
By Tybudd
Posts Posts
These guys attack speed is like x5 with their combos, their hands are made of Blades of Mercy!!

There seems to not yet be wiki pages for them, who knows what their defensive weakness' are?
By Anonymous
I was leveling up an Arcane build when it looked like I was continually getting hit by a shotgun blast whenever I tried to strike the Church guy and the Wheelchair dude outside of Brador's Cell. After some testing, the "explosive" patch is under the floor near the chair right before you turn into the passageway to his cell, and then I noticed after a flurry of attacks that I WAS getting hit by a shotgun blast that seemed to be originating from the dead Wheelchair mob (but he has a pistol). It seems like I am fighting an invisible enemy, has anyone else experienced this?
By Anonymous
This just happened to me, so I came here looking for answers about an invisible enemy. Weird glitch maybe?
By Anonymous
One Chime maiden is missing from the map. She is there in a corner of the plaza where a brick troll, a cutlass mob and some rifleman are, right after the Yahar'gul chapel lamp, right before we reenter Hypogean Gaol.
By Anonymous
Far from clear when in the bridge says press further... further where??
By Anonymous
Do NOT kill her before starting the Living Failures boss fight. The walkthrough states that you kill her for the third fluid after reloading the area but that ends the questline and you do not get the Milkweed rue. You have to start the boss fight and let her change into a bodiless enlarged head form before you kill her, or else you fail the quest. This is only stated clearly if you visit the Saint Adeline page itself.
By Anonymous
Refering to DLC: Research Hall Walkthrough, specifically second to last paragraph.
By Anonymous
Wish I would have seen this comment before I followed the walkthrough... Thank you though!
By Anonymous
When you come a across hunter before 1st brain fluid try throwing a poison knife or 2 at him from the balcony. I did it in 2 different playthroughs and both times it made him run off the edge to his death.
By Anonymous
True for me she never makes it to the chapel