Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So I went into this fight not knowing anything. All of a sudden mobs start spawning and I start hacking. I did this for like 5 minutes and I notice the boss health hasn't gone down at all. I'm like what the heck? Then I noticed that attacking the mobs as they spawn helped. Then the big guy came and it was simply kiting the little guys around the platform until I can go one on one with the boss, which barely touched me. I beat this on the first try and wasn't very difficult, but did anyone else not understand where the boss was at the start?
He was the one mob that didn't attack you, but rather kept his distance. After you slash him a bit he grows.
He was the one mob that didn't attack you, but rather kept his distance. After you slash him a bit he grows.
This fight took like 2-3 minutes. I had a harder time getting past those Werwolves and those goddamm Brainsuckers.
No, fire is you friend. Brain suckers are thoroughly easy if you have even a flame-sprayer.
I still dont know how to deal with Brain suckers. I can *****ing solo Ebrietas and Rom but those tentacle headed bastards have WAY too much poise.
Ludwig+10 is your friend.
an easy (and hilarious) strategy to beat him (which someone may want to add to the page) is this:
after you enter the garden, wait for all the celestial mobs that will spawn to spawn (as in, dont attack them)
take a few steps back from the group and pinpoint which one of them is the actual boss
circle around to the boss and hit him with a shaman bone blade (this is one of the very few bosses affected by these)
if all goes well, the entire group will turn on the boss. on more than one occasion ive had the mob end up killing the boss before it could even transform once. this turns an already easy boss into a trivial one, and is frankly hilarious to watch.
sounds Awesome
im gonna try it
Lol I'm definitely gonna try this, sounds hilarious
I tried it -- it worked for a second but then he transformed and the effects wore off.
I'm tired of only ever seeing descriptions of The Celestial Emmisary only saying how to beat him. I just want to figure out what he is. It seems like all Great Ones have some purpose, but all I know is that this one grew from plants or something. And so I pose this question: Who is The Celestial Emmisary?
All i know is that he is a weak *** ***** that i actually stumbled upon by accident and for me being THE WORST PLAYER OF ALL TIME i whooped his *** with no problem
All i know is that he is a weak *** ***** that i actually stumbled upon by accident and for me being THE WORST PLAYER OF ALL TIME i whooped his *** with no problem
the old hunters dlc proves the aforementioned bits about healing church making these things out of people. in the dlc itself you get to fight 'living failures' which are church's failed attempt to create the emissary.
the smaller ones are called 'celestial mob'.
furthermore, if you send any survivors to ioesefka's she will turn people into the celestial mob. she is believed to be associated with church. check her page, it explains it better.
My theory is that yharnemites who are declered "sick" by the healing church are taken to the choior and are experimented upon in hopes of making a Great One, and these are the failures.
The fact that the fight takes place in an orphanage makes one think that they were not tainted but the unwanted children of the tainted.
yes, the emissaries are former sick yharnamites experimented on by the healing church, but they were not trying to make a great one. the emissaries were created as a way to communicate with the great ones and were by no means failures. The church did in fact create failed emissaries in the past, and you will encounter these "living failures" as a boss in the old hunters dlc.
Based on what I've heard... he was actually created by the Healing Church, in an attempt to communicate with the Great Ones. He's an "emissary," of humanity to the other Great Ones.
Based on careful study of diversified multi-regional religion and symbolism, it can be concluded that this creature is an ayy lmao sent to Earth to probe our orifices.
also, to answer the original question, the little blue smurfs are all celestial emissaries, I believe the one you are referring to is the giant one in the boss fight. I think he's just a more advanced form of the celestial emissary. The church would need him there in that particular area just above the altar of despair to communicate with the ebrietas, daughter of the cosmos, the last great one left on earth after all the other great ones ascended to a higher plane of existence.
ayy lmao
ayy lamao
My theory is that yharnemites who are declered "sick" by the healing church are taken to the choior and are experimented upon in hopes of making a Great One, and these are the failures.
Attack him until he transforms and deal with the celestial mobs if you need to. When he transforms shoot him with the cannon twice (use blood bullets if you need to). He should be dead now
This was also with a +7 cannon
Like anyone needs a proper strategy for this weak-ass, but seriously a transformed Amygdalan Arm pretty much killed the entire mob in a few hits and hit the main guy to boot. It was just this, over and over.
I'm actually starting to recommend the Shaman Bone Blade just for the amusement factor.
I love this little *****, finally an easy fight.
Surprisingly I struggled with this *****, but Vicar and Father were easy :/ Good all Bloodborne.
I like how people are giving strategy on this guy lol is there someone who actually needs help killing this thing? Its the easiest boss next to the witch of Hemwick
ayy
lmao
I hit this guy until he transformer, then used tiny tonitrus on him I think three times and that took out the rest of his HP. If you want to beat this boss in like 20 seconds...
try the bone blade, ITS OP MAN!!
At 36 Arcane (trying to get it up before I grabbed A Call Beyond) and I just hit a one shot on himwith the Tiny Tonitrus
You hit this guy until he became a transformer? I knew they were robots in disguise, but *****...