Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It does almost the same amount of heal than soothing sunlight and is more mana efficient for a pure mage build.
It's also most-likely more efficient for more than a small number of player builds, who tend to cap Vigour around 40-50.
Yeah, you can easily get a full heal at 30-50 Vigor on a high faith build with this, making Soothing Sunlight redundant in solo play. Soothing Sunlight exists for group healing (it has a larger AoE) and extremely high level play. I suppose if you're running a pure vigor build Soothing Sunlight could theoretically be worth it, but at a 45 faith requirement, that ceases to be a pure vigor build anyways.
Unlike Heal and Med Heal, this page, along with Soothing Sunlight, does not specify if these spel are affected by Miracle-boosting rings. Are they?
No, they are not.

KKMSD

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
the rings dont "Boost miracles" they increase the DAMAGE dealt by miracles
Any signifigance as to why it's found with one of Rosarias grubs, whom all seem to stay near Rosaria, all the way in Irithyll? I'm not one for lore theories, it just strikes me as strange that one of those Caster-Worms not only left Rosaria's side, but traveled quite a long ways (The back of the cathedral can be seen from the bridge and canal at Irithyll, it's no stones-throw)
Rosaria gives you bountiful sunlight, and a grub gives you a heal spell. Yes, there is obviously a lore connection, grub uses miracles because Rosaria teaches them miracles.

But significant? No. It's just a grub that went further into the game so you get a better heal spell later.
best fp cost to heal ratio in the game if one has high (40-50) vigor and lost more than half. Like most heals is very slow and generally risky to use mid battle.
it seems kind of redundant to have more that one heal spell (not counting replenishment, soothing sunlight, etc). there should be just one heal spell that scales with faith but instead we have heal aid, med heal, great heal i just don't get it
It's good to have that many! If you get the most powerful spell at the beginning of the game, it's not fun anymore. It's about your character aquiering better spells over time and getting better at casting heals. Just like with damaging spells, it wouldn't make sense to have crystal soul spear at the beginning of the game, right?

KKMSD

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
the reason is mana costs

WildBoar

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 206.00
I've always wondered why this is found on a random dead mangrub in the middle of the Boreal Valley. What does it mean, Vaati?