FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

SquidKing

Souls: 135.00
Wiki Edits: 14
Change from locational sorting to armor sets by name. This would allow for full-body suit images to accompany the articles.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,027.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35750
Done, like the new look? :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I appears there is a new item rarity, http://i.imgur.com/2J0rtkP.jpg. Image take from the polygon video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqw-tuvbSLw. :)
Youre missing the shinobi set
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 12,210.00
Wiki Edits: 46835
Have it on my list to add today :)
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
You're also mission the Nioh set
Heavy, Medium, Light is who the armor is represented in the game so it should be represented like that here
Best way is to avoid damage. I recommend light armor for agility. And since you can Change the look of your armor your fashion souls will be satisfied :)
Unlike DS a good armor can negate high amounts of damage, so going for heavy armor is ok.
The nioh set and crimson armour set are missing
Green is Divine (NG+, Way of the Strong). You should probably just have a "rarity" page that you can link to instead of having to change all the different items pages.
where are those images?
What about having it in a 3 table format showing Light, Medium, and Heavy Armors in their own table. The table can show rarity, location, armor type, and armor stats. For ones that have bonuses the bonuses could be reflected.