Hey guys how do I keep count on the number of arrows or ammunition I have in the game ?
Help please so hard to keep track of them arrows and ammunition
When you aim with your bow or gun check in the bottom right corner of the screen and it'll have an ammo counter
best game of 2017 period but where is my f....n dlc....i have complete edition (with 3 dlc)i beat 100 eyes and nothing i checked booms and nothing ....do i need do somethin else
Should just be part of your map. if you have it on ps4, make sure they downloaded from the psn store.

leoknight

Souls: 60.00
This game is definetely different and not in the least a dark souls clone!
I would rather compare it to Onimusha 4 (Dawn of Dreams) and Ninja Gaiden.

Soul players might have issues to adjust to a different fighting system and since rpg elements become more crucial...

If you like the Samurai-Setting its definetely worth playing =)

Rakuyo

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 2,071.00
Bank: 62,729.50
Wiki Edits: 13483
Nioh = Souls 60% + Onimusha 30% + Dynasty Warriors 10%.

Add to that an equipment management system for which there is no precedent and you've got it.
Shop IconShop Icon

jakemf5398

Souls: 210.00
Wiki Edits: 36
Samurai Souls. 10/10.
Only if they've never played Bloodborne leo.
It has also these Diablo elements in it. It is impossible to do a playthrough with your starting gear. Literally IMPOSSIBLE! The Soulsborne series was made in way that you could even make it with your fists only. No matter how good you are Nioh bosses will whoop the ground with you if your gear is bad. So 60% Soulsborne...is quite a stretch. It's more 30% SB from my perspective.
The equipment is a bigger deal here, but it's quite easy to get good leveled armor. Just challenge a few revenants. Esp the many dudes who wear warrior of the west gear.

Chinhanvo

Souls: 50.00
I has complete all main mission wots . But wotd is not unlocked . Status is filled . Complete queen eye too .
Do you have the first DLC? I encountered the same problem until I downloaded it, I think it's need to unlock WOTD and above.

endless172

Souls: 50.00
I liked Nioh but I didn't find it as enjoyable as Dark Souls. The way Dark Souls immerses you into its lore and world was the main draw for me, so being pulled out of it made Nioh a little less enjoyable. The whole amrita system is ripped straight out of Dark Souls but I don't think it should be. As it is, it doesn't fit the narrative and is the main offender that pulls me out of the experience. Die twice and all your amrita disappears doesn't make sense when there aren't many creatures actively gathering or even have the ability to gather the stuff. I could be wrong but the way I understood the story, you need a spirit animal to collect amrita. So instead of it all disappearing when you die twice, why not give the player a choice when they die. At the shrine you respawn at, give the player the option to pray for the spirits return, thus sacrificing the collected amrita it's protecting but giving them access to their spirit powers or trekking back to their spot of death. However, while on that trek, not only do they not have access to their spirit powers, they also can't collect amrita. You could also tie the ki pulse and other actions like magic to the spirit as well, giving the player a sense of how important the spirit is and how dangerous creatures like Oni are without their spirit.