Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Chillled

Souls: 435.00
Wiki Edits: 77
Sick build man, i was just invading with it and the reach on this setup is awesome. I was able to take down phantoms with style. I just had one question, i understand your logic in putting 60 Str 15 Dex rather then splitting and going 45 Str 30 Dex. But why not remove the 15 points from strength, and rather then giving it to Dex and only upping you Damage by 13, spend those 15 points on Vitality giving you 15 more carry weight (thats a ton btw) and skyrocket your defensive stat? I did the math and your only losing 18 damage total by reducing your strength from 60 to 45. Its just a suggestion and you don't have to change anything but it might be something to check out, it would allow you to wear Heavier/Stronger armor, while keeping the damage.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 382,270.49
Bank: 9,143.71
Wiki Edits: 32550
Love the build!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I've been using a similar build in PvP/PvE, the only difference between mine and this one is that I use the caestus. I may give the target shield a try, I'm not sure.

Cacanny

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 8
I don't think going for 60/15 is very good. I'll explain: the DMG output you'll get is higher ofcourse with base stats but refining a weapon increases the scaling. This is something you can't do with the Gundyr's Halberd. If you go for a 40/40 build and use the Winged Knight Halberd and infuse it, you'll have a considerate amount of AR (555), this is also after you've . Much higher than the Gundyr's Halberd.

So if you want to choose an Halberd, go for the Winged one. You'll get it by farming the only Winged Knight (fat one) in a courtyard very close to the Dancer of the Boreal Valley bonfire (https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Winged+Knight+Halberd)

Cacanny

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Just saw some footage, the charge is very good to use. It's also a very unique skill set that can surprise enemies. So if you know what you're doing, just use the Gyndyr's Halberd.
Gundyr's Halberd is the whole point of this build.
FYI Sword Master glitch was fixed