Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

be careful during the fight, the ai is so bad in this game they are very likely to die during the fight. and if they do there is no way to get the set until ng+.
The ai is pretty bad, she kept face tanking this boss.... it made me cringe with every boss aoe.
no it's not and no don't kill corynx. just homeward after they die, re summon, and try again

dooodlad

Souls: 50.00
just kill Corynx
Died 1 second before I killed the boss. So I won't get the items now. Nice.
That sucks, dude.
Remind me to back up my save before doing this boss...
Well, the items are pretty useless I think. So you didn't miss much.
Just FYI, if Culculus dies during the fight, you can homeward bone out back to a bonfire, resummon her, and then do the fight again. As long as you don't kill the boss with her dead in the fight, you can still get her stuff.

But don't forget that you need to banish all other phantoms using the black separation crystal before you can use a homeward bone.

Dying should also allow you to summon Cuculus again, so you can just suicide if you think that's easier. I didn't specifically test this however.
Great Swamp Cuculus has a glitch similar to the Sword Master glitch that can be exploited to defeat Old Demon King easily. When you fight the demon, allow her to die, then save and quit. Resume your game, summon her again and proceed to the boss fight. Cuculus will take zero damage from the demon's attacks. Verified on Xbox ; unsure about other platforms.
I think this bug also applies to the ps4 version. She died pretty fast the first time I tried the boss & the try after that she didn't even come close to dying.

dooodlad

Souls: 50.00
all summons can use that glitch. I use Eygon to farm all the Lothric knight at low level. Used Gotthard to kill Abyss Watchers. Used Anri and Gotthard to farm all that is in Boreal valley.
Still works in 2019, playing on PC.
I summoned her for the boss, but she was unable to figure out how to use the fog gate throughout the entire fight, dispite me attempting to wait for her before initiating it. In the end I solod him.
All she did was run at the fog wall the whole time.
Sometimes phantoms just can't pass through. Players too. I've experienced this a lot, as a proud sunbro.
That's the only way I've gotten her to survive even half the fight.
Oh look, yet another idiotic trivia section. Who is the moron who said "DUUHH DEY R BOTH FRUM GREAT SWAMP SO DEY R RELATED DUUUH"
No ***** sherlock, ALL MODERN PYROMANCERS ARE FROM THE GREAT SWAMP. *****ing idiot

sunofsolaire7

Souls: 315.00
Wiki Edits: 53
So by your logic every pyromancer in the great swamp is related and are a mentor-techer to everyone else. Makes sense
lol where did you get "all modern pyromancers are from the great swamp" you *****stain

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Says the *** annon

SingularitysMarauder

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Yeah I agree. Giving such hard theories without proper justifcation is poor to say the least. Great swamp, according even to it's own name, is a great place. So it should be rather obvious that many pyromancers come from it.
Probably some vaati vydia drones votmiting his ******* to sound clever
best waifu
If you want Conyx's set, just kill cornyx after you buy all the pyromancies you want from him. You can later save Karla and upgrade your flame from her, as well as buy other pyromancies.
get cuc'd