Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Gaarthar

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 30
I have found a video on youtube showcasing a build with similar ideas, but the link to said video gets removed from the page.
What sort of infusions do you recommend for this build?

Gaarthar

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 30
Refined for the Mace and Sharp for Gotthard - thats what gives the most damage with these stats.
Been doing similar things glad for the weapon list though been sad that alot of weapons plainly have superior versions at higher weight.
You said we could use multiple weapons. is there any you would highly recommend besides the ones you listed?

Zauriel

Souls: 50.00
Lothric Greatsword is also viable for a build such as this, I believe.
What Class is this based around , knight or cleric ?
The luck is 7 and int is 9 so i would assume he started with a knight.
I like what was chosen but was confused by the fact that none of them (besides swordspear) have any actual faith advantage unless they are buffed. I personally enjoy Lothric Greatsword and buffed Drang hammers, but thats just me.
its good, but would be better if you didnt go quality and specalized in one or the other, also the rings arent the best, even with 2 free ring slots you can make better use, id say lightning clutch ring doesnt seem bad

snamgaah

I respecced from a pure melee quality build to this and it's a lot of fun. I'm using the Refined Lothric Knight Greatsword with it and it packs a serious punch. I've been doing a lot of souls farming on the Twin Princes and I hit over 700 with both buffs and lightning blade. I'm wondering if I should go for 24 attunement though so I can equip both the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring and the Lightning Clutch ring to maximize performance. (Along with Havel's and Ring of Favor). I have a bit of a hard time deciding which one to pick so I might as well go for both (at the moment I have the Deep Ring for extra attunement).

For me this build takes a bit of getting used to managing the buffs and ashen estus but it's definitely very fun and that LKGS + Lightning Blade looks simply amazing! What allocation do you have for estus vs ashen estus? I have 12/3 at the moment. One bar of FP allows me to cast all buffs once.

snamgaah

I've respecced again, to 24 attunement and some more finetuning. Less VIG and VIT, more END. I've made a short video to showcase it to a friend, it's not a great vid nor a great fight but if you want an impression of this build check it out. Stats and items are displayed before the fight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moguSjow3Rc
Definitely going to try this- seems good, interesting and definitely viable.
But what talisman would be the best for this build? I was thinking maybe the Saint's Belvine, or the Sunlight Talisman, but I am completely new to the world of non-melee gameplay. :p
Any help or advice at all would be appreciated, thanks!
Canvas talisman is the best because the weapon art gives you a lot of hyper armor and still deals a decent amount of damage if you want to try using offensive spells.