Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Extro

Souls: 50.00
why you don't use Brigand Set ?
Use the Estoc with sharp gem best weapon for stun locks its pretty broken atm 1.04**
It's 15 str for carthus curved sword. Great build though

J_Stony

Souls: 64.00
You need more STR for that sword, but cool looking build.
you dont need more to two hand it
Interested. I am waiting for the replenishment information.
"(Probably Canvas Talisman, but needs some test to be sure which is the highest spell buff talisman with 30 faith)"
https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Int-Faith%20Staff+Magic+Adjustments
Cleric's Sacred Chime 142 spell buf against 137 Canvas.
I am building this as well, I will help with any troubleshooting as much as possible. As of right now, katana's work well with this build as they have a cheap moveset (pokes and quick steps). I will be using the Uchigatana or Washing Pole (Reach) as they all allow buffs. Honestly I would suggest the Washing Pole, as it keeps the moveset, but has a ridiculously OP reach (Nearly Two Dodgerolls). People are afraid of the low durability, but NOBODY will break the Washing Pole during a duel.
Now run to the Washing Pole, everything is fine, but thinking of Onikiri and Ubadachi. If the Infused of Lightning, then will scale S(faith), C (dex), D(str). It will not give out more damage?
add: oh no. then it can not be buff by spells.
We have only 3 slots for spells, no? "Darkmoon Blade or Blessed Weapon (situational)" We can not quickly change the skill without bonfire or something I do not understand? And then act on the situation, if you do not know who will be your opponent?) Or did you mean PVE?
ok. Sacred Oath = 2 slots. and 1 of 3 to choise
So, what about this link? I would like to try this build.
add. but without armor/hand. choose your own. strength under weapon make