Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Just block with a shield. They get stunned for half a second which is enough time to hit them with whatever weapon you have, which will stun them again. Rolling is okay, but they usually pick up from misses relatively quickly.
Like rats don't bother getting trade greedy hits it will only frustrate you so dispatch them with the utmost importance especially when you see an invader.
For sword wielding ones, to easily defeat them, you've got to rush to him and attack first. In that case however, you have to know the range and speed of your weapon.

For spear wieldind knights, the strategy is to run to their left (your right), as they will in most cases try to stab you with their spear. There is still little chance that they try to hit you with their shield first, but it should work in most cases.
I think you're on the wrong page...
I would still like a stratagy for the dog *****ers
Especially when wielding a mace/hammer weapon, they get tossed aside, and you have to walk up to them before they stand up.
Annoying if you want a 2 hit combo...

Bonus points if you have the FUGs and 2 hand it, and see these skinny *****ers survive a 2 handed it.
Ridiculous how everything that suppose to snap in 1 hit from a building can walk off.
Using Fire Weapons prevents them from getting out of melee range because they don't get knocked back on hit with them

oldbuddy

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
There is a really unsettling and disturbing fact that the starved-hound we see in Irithyll has faces of human ;O
Its another berserk reference i think
the maggot-belly one shoots poison.
Are we just gonna gloss over the fact that they can teleport right to you if you so much as THINK about running past them?
Not sure if the normal ones can, but the maggot belly one has a "grab" attack