Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

chaosdevel

Souls: 50.00
D/B scaling, strength/dex.
Did some testing on the Hollow Manservant at the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire. Using Rotten Pine Resin (+45 poison) on a Dagger + Rotten Ghru Curved Sword (+34 poison) I found that the poison resist of him is between 102 and 135 (3 resin hits or 4 sword hits to get him poisoned).
It takes 5 fast consecutive Poison Throwing Knives to poison him.

Therefore Poison Throwing Knives deal 20-27 poison damage per hit. 25 sounds like a likely number.
i can buy them and the purging stones at the shrine maiden for no reason. and i'm saying that because i never even talked to yoel.

has anyone an idea?
maybe you got yoels ashes from the dark firelink shrine
You probably picked up the Hollow's Ashes from dark Firelink Shrine.
So. Does luck influence build up?
If you dont follow yoel/yuria's questline you can still buy these after giving the hollow ashes to the handmaiden, though it will cost 400 souls instead of 100

robjoneill

Casual
Convict

Souls: 900.00
Wiki Edits: 170
Added poison buildup rate

robjoneill

Casual
Convict

Souls: 900.00
Wiki Edits: 170
added poison luck scaling data
As of now it is also sold by the Shrine Handmaid if the Dragon chaser ashes are given
Should be Hollow Ashes, found in the Untended Graves after Champion Gundyr, where Yoel would be.
doe it even have poison build up? in every poison build i’ve made and used these , no matter how much i used them ( landed on target ) a full stack of 40 was never enough to poison an enemy... like wut? it deal 25-37 poison build up but that doesn’t even look like it actually can poison , it’s ridiculous , I prefer wasting my souls on throwing knifes , way cheaper and actually does what its supposed to do
You can stack them with other poison weapons to speed up the build up process, theyre pretty weak on their own