Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

they drop titanite Scales
after running from a *****ING DRAGON they put 5 of these out to fight you. they're fat af, and they block your way, breath fire, and *****ing roll at you. iIve lost 700k *****ing souls from this *****ty mob, and hopefully after after writing this I will gitter guds.
Git Gud
He probably ran from the dragon because they're historically used as road blocks that aren't meant to be fought head on like other enemies. To be frank it makes perfect sense that he ran.

lentinant

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Why in hell did you ran from dragon? First of all, dragon can dispatch 2 or 3 of those by his fire breath, and you can always lure them out one by one, when there is no dragon.
why were you running around with 700k soul's? your fault. also, after dying once, put on a ring of sacrifice... if you die before you reach your souls they will still be there for you to try and obtain again.
If you kick them they roll backwards, often falling off cliffs.
they roll back a few times when you kick them

lentinant

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
They will mostly retaliate any attack with quick head-butt after stagger.
Kicking them sends them rolling backwards several feet. Easy to push them off cliffs.
Are these Baby Dragons? The mob of them is all right next to a dragon, and there's another dead dragon nearby. There's supposed to be something about how dragons have scales of stone, right?
They'll transform into the big blue crystal lizard one day...
also, their drops are similar to the big dragon you can kill there.
***** these things.
I heard from a video that there's a really rare chance for them to drop slabs. I'm not sure though because I haven't tested it
It's been patched, can't get them anymore smh

JDubs

Souls: 50.00
I remember getting 1 as a drop from these guys. Its stoopid rare tho. I had nine +10 weps going into NG+. Not bad for government work.