Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Is this any good for dark blade buff at 40 int/40 faith ?
no. dark blade weapon buff only scales off faith. use another chime
Actually, buffs only care about spell buff not faith scaling. So If you have 40/40 stats, then yes It's better than pure faith talismans
Dark blade only counts the faith stat of your catalyst spell buffs. So no this is a bad choice for it at 40/40. Priest's chime is the best one for you
Anon 3 has the right idea you need a pure faith catalyst that has high spellbuff on low faith however the rose of ariandel actually soft caps at 189 spellbuff at 40 faith so if you can stomach the weight and doesnt care about weaponart it is infact the best for the job.
Lovation/where to find doesn't tell you where to find it.
It does. It's found at the end of Sirris' Quest or by killing Sirris. If you don't see it, check right under the huge words Location :)
To be fair, "end of Sirris' questline" is not a location. If you decide not to kill Sirris and complete her questline, the item is found outside Firelink Shrine near the passive enemy NPC who stares into the mountains.
Anyone know is this talisman's poise viable during pvp?
Its comparable to the Canvas and regular Talisman
I have been able to trade hits with weapons like the twin ring great swerds and the gundeers halbred weapon arts and interrupt their weapon art when using the lifehunt scythe and the unfaltering prayer on this talisman. they lose half their health bar and suddenly realise they don't want to trade with me again lol. one player traded with a claymore and then tried to parry (the lifehunt scythe) and met his demise. two shots.

tl;dr
this thing is great for trading hits on the lifehunt scythe. wrecks larger enemies.
Why do we have talismans that give more damage to dark miracles when the only dark offensive miracles are the lifehunt scythe and dark blade (which for what I am reading, does not scale with int in this talismans).why from remove the good offensive dark miracles of DS2?
You forgot about the Gnaw spells
In the german version this talisman is actually called Finstermond-Talisman (Darkmoon Talisman).
fwiw I have been able to trade hits with weapons like the twin ring great swerds and the gundeers halbred weapon arts and interrupt their weapon art when using the lifehunt scythe and the unfaltering prayer on this talisman.
Does this talisman increase Black Flame damage?
Since when do you cast pyromancies with a talisman
Actually, White Hair Talisman can cast pyromancies!
After she thanks you for the returning the dream chasers ashes is it possible to kill her for this chime?
I think if you kill her at anypoint she'll drop it
Is it good at casting dark weapon buff? (dark blade, darkmooon blade) or yoshka chime is better?
Darkmoon Blade deals Magic Damage.
between this, saint's talisman & yorshka's chime which is the best for lightning and healing miracles? I've got 50 fth. and Sunless seems to give a much higher buff than the other 2. so why do people keep saying that the other 2 are better than Sunless?
The sunlight's Int scaling does not affect Miracles, only dark Miracles. Because of the int scaling, it's spell buff will be higher but the numbers you see only apply for Dark, so it's non-dark spell buff is actually lower than the canvas talisman.
The only 2 Catalysts that breaks this rule is Crystal Chime and Itzals staff, which is unique in that all spells scale with both int/faith and thus making it's spell buff the only one that correctly displays the right spell buff.

You can test these out yourself, Sunlight will always do about 15% less damage than the canvas despite higher spell buff. This is why you'll always see people with chime and Itzal staff on high dual builds.