Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
Elden Ring feels so hollow without you
By Anonymous
where 2 get tetanus shot???
By Anonymous
Please stop saying infusing this is bad, you infuse it with poison to use as an offhand. You cant buff both hands :p
By Anonymous
I mean you technically could by two handing and buffing the offhand FIRST but that’s just preference
By Anonymous
Tears of denial? Boring, passive opponents? Not a parry tool in sight? It's time to give em the ****STICK
By Anonymous
Innate bleed is present on a vast host of weapons of different sizes, speeds, looks, and functions. Innate poison is on 4 or 5 weapons and they're almost all covered in poop
By Anonymous
I wouldn't have it any other way
By Anonymous
This weapon is kinda crappy imo
By Anonymous
I have a question. I am trying ti make a hybride build with poison and bleed.

I have been trying to find one weapon that could inflict both a high change to inflict poison or bleed on a player in pvp.

I saw the highest poison weapon ( a poison infused exile greatsword ) and highest bleed weapon ( a bleed infused carthus greatsword)

i wanted to know what weapon that has already a poison or bleed effect in it (without needing a gem on it but can be infused with a gem) is perfect to inflict both the poison and bleed at the same time, when one of these weapons has one of the poison or bleed gem on it.

I have a max level in luck character, but i haven't found the perfect weapon yet to do both status effects with it.

So plz if you have any tips for a weapon that can inflict both status effects (if a gem is on it too) what weapon that would it be and why.
By Anonymous
I'm working with 74 luck but Poison Claw has 43bleed + 86poison, pretty good if you're good at being aggressive, but infusing the Carthus Curved Great Sword with poison works good too with 55/110 and has good base damage. Pretty cool that infusing these with poison also boosts the bleed on them a bit, and at 86 poison it only takes a few hits to apply. I use spells primarily so I dont like wasting slots on buff spells :)
By Anonymous
“Require tetanus shot to use”, I wonder if the OP knows that tetanus comes from rust, and not poison.

Probably not, which makes that even more stupid.
By Anonymous
At least do the bare minimum of research before trying to leave a smart-*** comment: "Tetanus is an infection caused by a bacterium called Clostridium tetani. Spores of tetanus bacteria are everywhere in the environment, including soil, dust, and manure. The spores develop into bacteria when they enter the body." "Tetanus bacteria are more likely to infect certain breaks in the skin. These include: Wounds contaminated with dirt, poop (feces), or spit (saliva)… Wounds caused by an object puncturing the skin (puncture wounds), like a nail or needle…" – U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

By Anonymous
certainly there's no way this rotten filth-caked halberd you find in a swamp could have any trace of rust
By Anonymous
"Requires Tetanus shot to use"...
Ummm, what?
By Anonymous
lmao
By Anonymous
lol
By Anonymous
Rofl