Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
Just what?
By Anonymous
I think he means the baby looking guys. They don't look at all like chickens. Some of them do glow blue though.
By Anonymous
The way their limbs bend looks like a chicken, plus being bald and fetus looking. Hence chicken fetus.
By Anonymous
drops from the giant fetus hollow that are wielding a blue glowing weapon, same with the spear. Farmed the 3 on the bottom floor with the thousand jailors. Killed about 40 of them and got both the blade and spear on my 39-40 kills.
By Anonymous
Me again, I was at 250 discovery and there are 3 jailers in the way to the shortcut that I could farm and managed to get everything from them in the meantime.
By Anonymous
The thing is called a "short sword" and yet has a dagger moveset, listed as dagger as a weapon type, and even the description says, "Twisted DAGGER cherished by the wretched prisoners of Irithyll Dungeon," and "thrust the DAGGER to unleash strength... so on and so forth." Someone *****ed up. :)
By Anonymous
Yet in the game its called a short sword
By Anonymous
Bandit knife is called a shortsword in description
By Anonymous
The thing is called a "short sword" and yet has a dagger moveset, listed as a dagger as a weapon type, and has two instances where the word "dagger" is used in its own description: "Twisted DAGGER cherished by the wretched prisoners of Irithyll Dungeon," and "Thrust the DAGGER to unleash the strength of dragons, so on and so forth."Someone *****ed up. :)
By Anonymous
some times daggers are called short swords in the souls games
By Anonymous
Thats because japanese translation
By Anonymous
In actuality a dagger is a short sword for that word was only created to classify such a peculiar weapon, Too big for a knive and yet not enough to be a sword a new name had to be found
By Anonymous
Japanese translations? wat, this game doesn't even have a japanese voice version..
By Anonymous
There's no sharp divide between short swords and long daggers.
By Anonymous
short sword = long dagger. IMO they probably gave it the dagger moveset because ds3 already has plenty of straight swords, and even already has a straight sword. Makes this weapon more unique.
By Anonymous
Stupid wiki always messes things up. XD
By Anonymous
On the Short Sword, it travels along surfaces much like the Black Serpent spell.
By Anonymous
thought this was gonna be THE dagger, wth kinda scale bonus is this crap?? not cool fromsoft, not cool.
By Anonymous
It's a dragon weapon, it's not supposed to scale (if you remember from DS1). This one and the Tailbone Spear are the only dragon weapons in the game.
By Anonymous
Except that the Dragon Tooth had a D scaling with STR.
By Anonymous
...and Priscilla's Dagger, which scaled with an S in Dexterity, fully upgraded. Don't forget about the Dragon Bone Fist, or the Moonlight Greatsword! In fact, only half of DS1's "dragon weapons" didn't scale with anything. That's fine though, just spew out whatever bull*****comes to mind without checking your facts. It's fine! I love it, even!