Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
what a fun, incredibly fulfilling, very aggressive and engaging pvp meta!
By Anonymous
Have 3 soulmasses at 24 int. Wrong info on page or???
By Anonymous
Everyone gangsta spamming soulmass after soulmass until the man with hidden body shows up
By Anonymous
Trying to figure out the poise damage of this spell. Any help would be appreciated.
By Anonymous
I was planning on doing a Ringfinger Leonhardt cosplay, until I noticed how late hall-game soul mass actually is. Does that mean Leonhardt is a twin?
By Anonymous
Oops made a typo. I meant late-game* lol
By Anonymous
This spell would be absoloutly awesome if it regenerated like the souls of cinders varient, where it would regen 3 time, with a ten second delay between each regen
By Anonymous
it'd be OP as **** for pvp
By Anonymous
Shoutout to all the people going into the arena and doing nothing but running away while spamming this and trying to whittle my health down. It's nice to finally find someone I don't feel bad about using healing on and giggling while they disconnect.
By Anonymous
It's nice that you come here and brag/complain all self-righteous bc you can't handle one spell lmao. Keep giggling, nerd.
By Anonymous
chad move
By Anonymous
They still have to be relatively close to you, to play the pressure game with this...if they are not able to run towards you during healing and spam their Longsword, or switch to CSS and use this, once the healing animation starts...you totally deserve to win this way.
By Anonymous
They still have to be relatively close to you, to play the pressure game with this...if they are not able to run towards you during healing and spam their Longsword, or switch to CSS and use this, once the healing animation starts...you totally deserve to win this way.