Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

They finally realised the pve op of this shield, so they nerfed it good.
Goodbye my old friend.
really from?
in DS1 it had 100% Physical and it made the shield legit broken as not only was it a lot lighter then every other great shield it had 100% physical DR and amazing stability, meaning people who hit it were staggered meaning free hit. With the lower Physical DR balances out such a great shield
Yup, shields were significantly nerfed.

This shield is still very good. It has the highest stability of any shield, except for extremely heavy (40 STR) Greatshields.
I really appreciate this ***** shield. I mean you still take a bit of damage, but it blocks a lot more damage than you think. Saved my buns more times in PvE and PvP than I care to admit. And that "shield bash" is really something else, break right through the enemy line and stab them good like a Roman Legionnaire.
I wanted this to have the parry skill. Never forget getting parried by Patches in dark souls 1.
The twin dragon greatshield has a weight of 7 while the ancient dragon greatshield has a weight of 6.5
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Just kinda made me facepalm when I first noticed it.
There’s a whole ‘nother dragon on it!
Anyone reminded of the Ancient Roman scutum? This shield looks exactly like it.
It got me to the point where I did a Medieval Legionary build with the Faraam Armor and a Shortsword in the place of a Gladius.
YES I AGREE
I followed the video to the precise location and said corpse is nowhere to be found. Is there some kind of event parameter I have to meet?

LTK

Souls: 337.00
Wiki Edits: 55
It's not there any more for me either. I went back to my old character, and the corpse is there. For my newer characters the corpse is missing. No prerequisites that I'm aware of.

Fox

Souls: 55.00
Also missing for me
that moment when boneweel shield has more physical defence than this shield
Bonewheel weights twice as much, has a higher Strength requirement, and is a rare drop where as this is guaranteed. This shield has always been meant for non-strength heavy builds that want a high-stability shield option.
Important information about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/5r82p5/just_some_of_my_findings_and_thoughts/