Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

memories of dark souls with the boom stick if anyone gets it let me know if it's any good
Welp the winged knight version of this weapon is much better. C/C with better damage :) This one has additional movement sets so that is cool tho
With a quality build this does more damage then the WK Glaive. Also the moveset of this is better in PvP
It's better than it ever has been
I mean you get to have it so late in the game you've probably slain all the chaos demons it's supposedly good against. Also no fire damage *sad panda* (isn't that the sig of all black knight weapons?)
you can't even infuse it and it has meh scaling, altho it has a really good base damage
Only the DS2 version had fire damage. In the original they just did unmitigated base damage to demons, the scaling was normal though. Its special attack is a combination of dark souls 1 and 2. The first strike is that forward leaping charge, a 2nd input activates spin mode
I miss the one handed secong R2 stab tho.. very useful in tight tunnels.. :( actually no halbderd has both that overhead slash and a stab.. miss my old bkh

desitjant

Souls: 277.00
Wiki Edits: 11
You are correct in that you'll most likely have defeated all demons that it has a bonus against before obtaining it... but the BKG is "good" against anything without a high resistance to physical damage. And by that, I mean it hits like a truck.

Just got it yesterday and upgraded to +4, so far I have not felt that it is in any way inferior to the DS2 version. Since D3 has plenty of other fire weapons, I'm glad that they reverted the Black Knight set to physical-only.
I manged to get this one at SL20 by just killing Dancer and Oceiros and just ran inside to take the Black Knight Glaive and then Homeward out.
Is the 100 dark dmg hidden, or is it just a mistake?
Through rough testing, it doesn't appear to do drk damage. But don't quote me on it.
Aside from the awesome running attack of halberds it has a mean combo the will land 99% of the time as long as you land the first hit while 2 handing. land a R1 then L2,R2.

HillSun

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 815.00
My opinion, I think it is a roll punish, not a true combo. It punish back rolling, but if your roll timing is right, you can avoid most of this attack, but it is very hard!!
Gonna test this, if this is true that's insanely broken. Can anyone confirm if this is a "true" combo and not just a roll punish?
It's not a true combo. You can actually parry after the first hit. But you can't seem to "roll" out of it.

desitjant

Souls: 277.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Not a true/built-in combo. The first attack in the R1 combo (both 1 and 2-handed, I think) is a straight vertical slash that functions as a sort of "hit confirm". If you land the strike for full damage, hitting them with the blade of the glaive, then you know that they are within range for the Spin Sweep combo.
You can parry 2H R2
you can R2,R1,L2,R2
Once i got this thing i got it to +4 and did some pvp. after 3 fights i made it +5. easily one of the best weapons in the game
casuls complain about estoc and dark sword, this is the cancer that is killing me the most tho :d
he calls them casuals because all you got to do against an estoc is fkn parry dat ***** .
You lost all credibility when you started your statement with an ad hominem attack on people who don't share your view point. Why call people "casuls" [sic] because they don't like certain weapons?
Doing some casual pvp in Anor Londo. Did a fight club in someone's world. Two sunbros and a host. The sunbros 1v1 me one at a time, no estus until after each fight. Manage to end both fairly easily, feeling pretty ****. So I begin to face down the host who happens to be dual wielding this weapon. HE LANDS ONE HIT ON ME AND CONTINUES TO HIT ME WHILE I AM STUCK IN HITSTUN UNTIL I AM DEAD. Like five hits in a row with no chance to dodge in there.....this weapon is impressive! Gonna try it out for myself soon!
*two handing, not dual wielding
You get one hit comboed by it therefore you are going to try it because logic.