Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Has anyone ever found these?

Have only seen them mentioned in a loading screen so far, so was wondering if they are even in the game or not.
They are most certaintly in the game, use them all the time gr8 for applying bleed to tryhard gank squads.
I know someone can sell an unlimited amount of these, but i cant figure out who or where. Havent found since my ng+
Give Grey Rat's ashes to the shrine maiden after he dies in Lothric Castle, and try putting these in an avelyn for maximum effect...
They are most certaintly in the game, use them all the time gr8 for applying bleed to tryhard gank squads.
I can't manage to trigger the bleed effect, am I supposed to let them reach a certain distance from my target or should I be hugging them?
Insane ammo for PVP , the wide spread makes it really to dodge and the bleed +damage is good and fairly easy to get.
Prepare for a maximum rage inducer build with an Avelyn.

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 11,259.00
Bank: 5,326.50
Wiki Edits: 2218
imagine shoving 6 flurries of Splintering Bolts at once, it'd be more than enough to turn everything into a hedgehog.

Alas, poor Greirat...
Wouldn't using these make for a great makeshift blunderbuss for a Bloodborne cosplay of some description?
Yeah I agree, these would be great for a Bb cosplay.
a h yes
Can someone do the foot work on the affiliation of luck and splinter bolt? That would be awesome!