Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

any suggestions on a int build . I used one through the first 2 games but was wondering it is effective at all in this one
I rushed for 30 int / 30 att asap and it kinda works but i have big problem with crystal sage :/
I started the game with Sorcerer, mainly because Heavy Soul Arrow and good other skills also. 12 luck is also exelent for getting drops that this game so rarely gives. First boss wass 5-6 hits and dead. After 8 hours of grinding, now I'm a Lv. 34 Battlemage. My attributes are: Vig20, A16, E10, Vit8, S18, D16, I16, F7, L12. You might have noticed that my magic skills havent changed since beginnign. I use only Heavy Soul Arrow for picking out those threats that cause trouble and tank all the rest. My gear set at the moment is: Duthric Knight Helm, Sorcerer Robe, Sorcerer Gloves, Deserter Trousers, Yong Dragon Ring, Life Ring, Covetous Silver Serpant Ring. Uchigatana+2 and Lothric Knight Shield.
You need to basicly cheese your way to the crystal sage by running away from bosses and pelting with magic, try some jolly cooperation. after the sage you can get the crystal rapier which (as far as i know) is the only sword in the game with int scaling, letting all thoes points in int for your sorc dmg be useful. Also rolling, you will want "some" points in dex so that you can abuse the roll, you dont want to be in mele range of the enemy, thats what they want.
I'm trying an int build and wondering what melee weapon to use. I'd like to switch to a spear from my starting weapon of mail breaker. I can't decide what infusion is better, the crystal or the raw. I like the heretics staff. I feel like magic is getting nerfed since you can't infuse staffs at all. I have 4 attunement slots, but only use 2. worthwhile spells are hard to come by.
Was also wondering. But casters do have it a bit harder in dark souls 3. Early levels will be painful.
Spellcasting in general isn't very effective in this game. They nerfed pretty much everything other than pure melee.

Unbounded

Souls: 86.00
any suggestions on str/faith build? which class should i start with or what points should i invest in and recommended weapons to use?

BloodSoul26

Souls: 1,005.00
Wiki Edits: 174
You can refer to my latest build above as a starting point.
I'll get a guide input soon.
I started as a herald. I'm now at 108. I'd suggest a herald if you want to focus on melee or if you prefer miracles, a cleric.

Most important stats:
35 STR
35 Faith

I wear the rings that give a +5 boost to each stat, plus the ring of the sun's first born, and the 4th can be whatever you feel would give you the best boost, depending on your play style.

https://fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?LYDVW89P.BUh62uHTF.gGlq5VYk.HGflS7iI.BIE.A
I need help because the attutement is driving me crazy. I have 30 Faith, 30 Strenght and 20 attutement, but miracles are so expensive with mana points... I've been paladin since dark souls 1, but now i need a proper paladin build to see if im spending these points conrrectly.

BloodSoul26

Yo, what's good, my SunBro?

I have a suggestion that everyone but me has ignored so far. In fact, my build (if I can add mine here at some point) is more or less similar but not dedicated to STR/FTH, but it's meant to be a low-level jolly cooperator build.

I guess I can just post it here, then. Here is how it goes:
*Jolly Cooperator/Coopinvasion Build*
Starting Class: Herald (least wasted stats for all things considered)

Level 30 (this is your max level for helping people from the beginning of the game all the way to the Catacombs)
Vigor: 23 (you'll get some more from the Rings I'll list to reach the true softcap)
Attunement: 14 (you'll have enough for Tears of Denial only)
Endurance: 9 (you'll have plenty from the Rings I'll list shortly)
Vitality: 16 (enough room to wear whatever you want while maintaining 70% or lower. Besides, Defenses and Poise matter more early-game than late-game anyway)
Strength: 12
Dexterity: 11
Intelligence: 8
Faith: 15 (Tears of Denial)
Luck: 11

Weapons: Mace (you'll start with this shortly after saving Greirat from his cell and after his first expedition, then later you will replace it with the Morning Star)
Priest's Chime (it's Magic Adjust is great for low-level builds... and it's Art is terrific too)
Light Crossbow (gotta have some kind of ranged attack)
Shield (I chose Wargod Wooden Shield, but pick whatever suits your preference, as long as they only require regular titanite to upgrade)
*All gear will be at +2, no more, no less.*

Armor: It can be whatever combination allows you to maintain 70% or lower, while also sporting good defenses, poise, and looks... perhaps Solaire's set?

Rings: Havel's Ring, Prisoner's Chain, Ring of Favor, Sun Princess Ring

Spells: Tears of Denial (this is all you will need. I never found myself in a position where a Heal spell would be beneficial to my Host or fellow Phantom since they either get themselves killed too early, or they know when to use their Estus and actually dodge)

Infusions: You will put a Raw Gem on your Morning Star, and a Simple Gem on your Shield (so no Twink or Scale-required shields). Why? Because since you won't be relying on Scaling for weapon damage, a Raw infuse will do you much good, and you can still buff it with Resins. A Simple Gem is on your shield for the sake of being able to recover enough FP for your weapon arts (or if you are consistent enough, you can get another cast of Tears of Denial if you need it), since you only need 1 FP to cast any weapon art no matter it's price (may get patched at some point)

Yep, that's right... you will get all your stuff staying at Level 30. If you can't handle beating the game by yourself at this level on NG, then how can you expect to help others? You'll also maintain your Estus Flask and Ash Flask to a point where you can get 6:1 on being summoned or invading. Did I mention invading (or in this case, Jolly Coopinvasion?) Yes, sometimes the fresh young bloods may need to be toughened up, and that will be your intent, win or lose.

Are you brave enough to try NG+ though, to further boost yourself with better rings?

BloodSoul26

I don't see the "Edit" box on this page, so how do I add my own build to this list?

BloodSoul26

I don't see the "Edit" button like on other pages, so...

BloodSoul26

Sorry if I spammed my message a little, I didn't see it all pop up until just recently. I thought the site didn't register my messages for some reason.
Need best DPS build. i am lvl 340 and have dark sword. Maby i can get weapons with better DPS?
Use great demon axe its fast, high damage, and stuns heavily
CHicken Pot PIE
All builds so usless, no any information about top dps build. And my sl is 360 and no one weapon don't do more damage then dark sword. So go str/Dex and refined dark sword. I got 558 AR without buffs.
Lol well at souls level 360 you don't really need a build....
im 166 with my dancers swords doing just under 700 ar so da hell are you talking about
i need. i want do max damage. But dont know how. MB need luck build
usually hits 600-800 AR on light attack, special hits for 1300-1500 AR

https://fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?LYDVW89P.BUh62uHTF.gGlq5VYk.HGflS7iI.BIE.A
Apparently you like to just walk around with that equipload