Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
Can't be buffed with spell buffing: magic weapon, great magic weapon.
By SkythorLuziern
Yes it can. I havebit at +10 sharp infused and buff it with crystal magic weap for a 477 attack rating.
By Anonymous
k
By SkythorLuziern
The sword at +10 with a sharp infusion has an E in STR and an A in DEX. It's base damage is 190, and with 43 dex and 19 STR it has +183 DMG bonus. It comes with 34 poison but from what I've seen poison is a joke in DS3. It CAN be buffed or infused! I used to use crystal magic weapon with 30 int making the attack rating go up to 477. It has fast attack and and consumes low stamina to swing. It's great for getting in and doing quick damage. The only down fall, which is somewhat only in pvp, is the range of this weapon. Its no where near as long as most curved swords. It almost has the range of a dagger. In pvp when people are running away its hard to actually run them down and get the hit before they heal... but overall for a dex build this weapon puts out ALOT of damage.
By Anonymous
After using this weapon for a while I can confirm that this summary is right on the money.
By Anonymous
I'm playing with the poison infusion right now, and having a lot of fun. The damage could be much better (if I went sharp), but when matches are close and you and your opponent are low on HP, people often freak out if poison is ticking. Invade in areas that don't have poison, and keep the pressure up so you can punish people who are looking in their inventory for moss. I also carry a poison whip in my off hand to make up for the lack of range/punish parry-kings.
By Anonymous
Heres a moveset video:
By Anonymous
When I infused this weapon with Bleed, it also slightly increased poison from 33 to 35.
By Anonymous
Where can I farm this weapon?I can not find the enemy with it.Thanks.
By Anonymous
bonfire before abyss watchers, there's one spear& two curved swords guys sitting
By Anonymous
Do you know how many Ghrus there are in Farron!? Are you telling me that through your entire Farron play though you haven't encountered a single Ghru?
By Anonymous
Where do I find this weapon?? Please and thank you!
By Anonymous
Not entirely sure, but definitely not between the Road of Sacrifices and Farron Keep!
By Anonymous
its in farron keep go to the ghrus holding it then proceed to farm
By Anonymous
Let me reiterate.. I know that it is a "Ghru" drop; but which Ghru (i.e.; elders, leapers)?? And whats the drop rate?
By Anonymous
They drop off the curved sword wielding ghrus, e.g. the 2 staring off into the sunset near the Farron Perimeter bonfire, between the spear wielder and the Ravenous Crystal Lizard
By Anonymous
Obviously, heh, it drops from Ghru wielding it.."Drop rates", as such, don't exist in DS3. The roll table in quite complex as opposed to other RPG's.
By Anonymous
At +10 with 40/40 Dex/Luck with Hollow infusion it has a 41 base poison damage. Buff it with Rotten Pine Resin, and it trigger poison in 2-4 hits. Its attacks are also extremely quick and have very low stamina consumption. If you have a luck build, I definitley reccomend trying them out.
By Anonymous
nice info, thx!
By JRockFan1990
it makes a really good weapon for a hollow build using the man grub staff, proc the poison with the sword then pick them off with sorceries. and yes the man grub staff forces dark sorceries to scale with luck instead of intel and faith.