Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
This set is dropped by the Jailers (Witch looking ladies that shrink your health bar.) in the Irithyll Dungeon. Found the chest piece, head piece ( Aristocrat's mask.), leg piece, hand piece, Soldering iron (The brand.).
By Anonymous
Is it possible to get their version of this?
By Anonymous
Late response, but a close looking set to the Handmaids is the Pale Shade set.
By Anonymous
I wish. Maybe in the first DLC they'll just add a bunch of obscure base game stuff they neglected to add.
By Anonymous
Then i would look exactly like Jailer and scare invaders :DAlso replacing gloves with dark knight gloves and pants with say Farams creates set with nice defenses yet still quite light while also still keeps close to Jailer theme. My pyromancers has ditched Dragonscale set for this :) #FashionSouls
By Anonymous
Use the curl up or squat with this armor to moon people
By Anonymous
Missing gloves in pic
By Anonymous
found all of this first time play through with a luck 7 pyromancer with no luck enhancing items, also found 2 symbol of avarice in the same playthrough. Does this mean that luck in this game have a hidden mechanic or my real life luck stat is just really high. If it is the latter then i better invest in some hollow/ bleed build. :))
By Anonymous
I think is the latter good for you
By Anonymous
I got 2 Symbols aswell without any luck as a warrior in my third sadly only the pants;-;
By Anonymous
looks good with the conjurator hood if you dont like the mask
By Anonymous
It looks good with the thief headset as well.
By Anonymous
do yourself a favor and get the chestpiece if nothing else. simply amazing and stylish lightweight armor
By Anonymous
The drop-rate on the hood was pretty bad. Got probably 6 of each gloves/chest/legs before the head dropped.
By Anonymous
I'm the exact opposite. I get the mask so easily but everything else is iffy. Let's trade! Haha