Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I want her stuff but will I still be able to buy her merch from the shrinemaiden.
Yeah, all you need to do is take her ashes to her and she will sell all her stuff.

Noctis_Corvus

Souls: 20.00
You cannot get her armor or weapons (darkdrift and morion blade), but you can get everything she sells you.
I killed anris assassin and she left is their anywhere to find her or am i boned until ng+?

Noctis_Corvus

You have to wait for ng+. I haven't tested, but I know that Yuria will stay but stop talking if you cure hollowing, and she will leave if you kill the assassin.
Ng+
So I beat the game last night and got the usurpation of fire ending and when I go back to Firelink Yuria is gone and a her weapon and armor are sitting where she used to hang out but no ashes. Friend of mine beat the game yesterday as well with the same ending but Yuria was alive. He killed her but I haven't asked him if he received her ashes. Will ask today and post my findings.
She is not supposed to drop ashes after you fully complete her quest line by having her survive the Soul of Cinder boss fight. Ashes only come from dead bodies.
You actually fail her questline if you beat the game without doing the Lord of hollows ending.
So I spoke to two of my friends who got the same ending and Yuria did not leave in either of their games. I did talk to her and every other npc almost constantly. Perhaps I triggered something they didn't or the questline is kind of buggy and inconsistent at the moment. Anyone else have Yuria leave after you beat the game?

Noctis_Corvus

Only if you have her help you beat the soul of cinder and live.
You actually fail her questline if you beat the game without doing the Lord of hollows ending.
any way to make appear yuria, if i dont follow the yoel quest line and its already death? or another way to get Londor Braille divine tome

T-Furan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,034.00
Wiki Edits: 204
My thought on solving this common problem is the following: as with Pyromancer back at Old King boss (she dropped Cornyx set afterwards, in Undead Settlement) Yuria needs to survive the fight to drop her items at allocated place in Firelink Shrine after the final boss (do not choose to start NG+ right away, though). Mine died fighting. No ashes. So, presumably, her survival would provide them?

Needs testing, but most likely this is how it actually goes.

Yuria survived the final boss on my playthrough but only her weapon and armor set were waiting back at the firelink shrine.

T-Furan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,034.00
Wiki Edits: 204
Yes, Wiki said the same thing, but on Darkdrift weapon page. Yuria needs to git gud then.
I do
agreed
I also love chicken. Chicken is delicious.
Yeah but whats your thoughts on game hen?
I killed her, she drops ashes and sword, then her outfit is unlocked by handmaid.